- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and well presented. The food was lovely. There were a couple of events happening at..."
"I have been travelling to this area for the last 25 years and this hotel had been removed from my list of places to stay due to the poor fac..."
"The room was quite adequate but the cold shower was no joke! A big disappointment! The stair carpets were very stained and grubby and a bit..."
"Needed a place to stay quickly and had stayed here a few years before. Great location right on the front. Arrived quite late but that was no..."
"friendly, nice room, nice view, good food and drink...."
About the hotel
The lord Nelson Hotel is a good quality hotel situated in the heart of the community in Milford haven. Features of the hotel include guest rooms, a restaurant and a beer garden - whilst a function room and car parking facilities make the Lord Nelson ideal for functions of all kind. Sky Sports is avilable, making the Lord Nelson a great place to watch live sport.
Families are welcome. The Hotel is 100% non smoking
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Lord Nelson Hotel
Staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and well presented.
The food was lovely. There were a couple of events happening at the hotel during our stay (a live band and a birthday party) so we were a little worried about the noise, however when we went to our room we couldn't hear anything. Will happily stay here again!
What a transformation !
I have been travelling to this area for the last 25 years and this hotel had been removed from my list of places to stay due to the poor faculties and service but since it's recent refurbishment has now gone to the top .
With its new face lift, it now has a clean inviting and welcoming look. The decor is to a very good standard and assuming that all the rooms are similar to the one I stayed in you are in for a spacious clean hygienic experience. Gone are the crumbling cramped and damp beds to be replaced with lovely high quality king size mattresses ( double room ) fresh clean linen and a calming warm environment. The ensuite bathrooms have have been refitted with quality new equipment that was a pleasure to use. The new environment was beautifully reflected by the staff who all seemed to have a new spring in their step .
I had a lovely warm welcome on arrival and nothing seemed too much trouble as all of my requests were met with a helpful manor and courteous smile . I enjoyed my stay so much I booked an extra night instead of changing hotel as I had initially intended
In my opinion The Nelson has now the flagship hotel / guest house in the area.
A massive congratulations to all concerned .