- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The room was quite adequate but the cold shower was no joke! A big disappointment! The stair carpets were very stained and grubby and a bit..."
"Needed a place to stay quickly and had stayed here a few years before. Great location right on the front. Arrived quite late but that was no..."
"friendly, nice room, nice view, good food and drink...."
"I selected this Hotel because it was close to the train station and marina too. I wasn't expecting/needing much for one night but the Hotel..."
"The Lord Nelson is one of those hotels with no lasting wow factor, first impression was nice old hotel with big history, big clean room & bi..."
About the hotel
The lord Nelson Hotel is a good quality hotel situated in the heart of the community in Milford haven. Features of the hotel include guest rooms, a restaurant and a beer garden - whilst a function room and car parking facilities make the Lord Nelson ideal for functions of all kind. Sky Sports is avilable, making the Lord Nelson a great place to watch live sport.
Families are welcome. The Hotel is 100% non smoking
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Working away from home
The room was quite adequate but the cold shower was no joke.
A big disappointment. The stair carpets were very stained and grubby and a bit off-putting, typical signs of a hotel used by manual workmen. I don't think my wife would find the grubby carpets acceptable for her stay!
Good, hard to fault for what I needed.
Needed a place to stay quickly and had stayed here a few years before.
Great location right on the front. Arrived quite late but that was no problem. I was only staying one night so the room although quite small was more than adequate. Cosy, warm, good shower and quite modern and clean. Breakfast was also good with plenty of choice and quite quick. Would stay again.