- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The hotel was very clean and the room spacious. TV was for a change large enough to see from seating available. There were some minor points..."
"The hotel was clean and the staff made our dog very welcome and he was aloud in the bar...."
"Really enjoyed our stay at The Pennington. Food was really good, service was excellent and the room was massive!..."
About the hotel
The Pennington family of Muncaster Castle have opened a new luxury hotel at Ravenglass, the only place where the Lake District National Park meets the sea. The Pennington combines the charm of a 16th century coaching inn with modern interior design, offering 21 high quality guest rooms, each with ensuite bathroom, flat-screen TV and Multi-media system. Dining facilities include a brasserie-style restaurant, courtyard café and licensed bar.
The hotel also offers a selection of short breaks, including golfing holidays, photographic safaris and art coursers, as well as a purpose-built meeting room for business and group use.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quick break in Ravesglass
The hotel was very clean and the room spacious.
TV was for a change large enough to see from seating available. There were some minor points with some of the staff, but as per previous reviews I think that is more to do with the young staff rather than the staff not caring