- 15 guest reviews
"I booked the hotel as a surprise for my friend as I was visiting from Australia & what a delightful chose. Fabulous hotel with a lovely atmo..."
"Would like to give higher marks for a wonderful stay at the Captain Club. Staff were brilliant...."
"Brilliant hotel! lovely staff, lovely food!. If you bring a pet make sure you tell them as they allocate certain rooms...."
"Pet Friendly Hotel with fabulous rooms, lovely, smiley staff, great location and great service. We'll be back very soon with our little Alfi..."
"We had a lovely time. The accommodation, food and staff were great nothing too much trouble - ideal place for visiting the area. Delighted,..."
About the hotel
Modern and luxurious river facing, desirable,individual, boutique and exquisite 4* hotel. Chic and contemporary decor. A privately owned hotel located in a truly enviable location.
Excellent food, locally sourced produce (2 AA Rosette status) and superb, friendly service, Pre bookings for the extensive 'Club' menu is a must. Luxury suites within the main part of the hotel, ideal for families, also long term and short term stays, (similar to serviced apartments) two and three bedrooms accommodating from two to six guests, and deluxe double and twin rooms, all rooms are river facing including two river view wheelchair user friendly rooms with hand rails and wet rooms (walk in showers). Spa facilities including hydro-therapy pool and sauna (permitted use by persons aged 16yrs +) and boasts four treatment rooms offering natural Caudelie and Aromatherapy Associates products and Essie professional nail products. Pre bookings for the treatments are strongly advised. Envious river facing spacious terrace area with comfortable and modern furniture, ideal for drinks and food. The hotel operates a non smoking policy in all areas of the hotel. For Smokers we do have a designated seating area outside. Ideally located in historic and evolving Christchurch and only fiteen minutes drive to Bournemouth town centre and Bournemouth Airport. Situated five minutes from the unspoilt Hengistbury Head, local beach and Mudeford Quay. Twenty minute drive to the beautiful New Forest. Free parking onsite and fully air conditioned. "Passionate about people"
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I booked the hotel as a surprise for my friend as I was visiting from Australia & what a delightful chose.
Fabulous hotel with a lovely atmosphere & decor very impressed at the quality of food & service & lovely spa treatments such an enjoyable & relaxing stay will definitely stay again.
Captains Club Hotel and Spa
Would like to give higher marks for a wonderful stay at the Captain Club.
Staff were brilliant.