- Very Good
- 146 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay, the hotel was right on the edge of town so it was close to all the shops, bars and eating places. We found the rooms t..."
"Clean bright en-suite room close to the night life of Cheltenham. Does all it needs to do if you want somewhere to rest your head because yo..."
"nice clean large rooms, good breakfast!..."
"nice simple hotel, room very good, may have trouble with parking if there is no space left in the onsite carpark..."
"Lovely clean basic hotel in central Cheltenham, staff were very welcoming and helpful, warm and clean accommodation. Only stayed for one nig..."
About the hotel
An award winning new fresh, simple designer limited service hotel, nestled in the bustling retail heart of Regency Cheltenham Spa, offering value for money, great customer service and innovative design. The hotel boasts a wide range of bedrooms and suites at different prices to suit everyone. Situated just a few minutes walk from the centre of Cheltenham and close to the Montpellier section of town, people can relax and enjoy a weekend shopping, entertained in one of the many bars and clubs or with just a short drive enjoy the stunning Cotswold Hills.
All spacious bedrooms come with flat screen TV's, Complimentary mini safe, tea and coffee making facilities, Complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryers and baths. the hotel also has the latest technology in inter-floor personal security. Car parking is available on a first come basis but chargeable.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 13/11/2009 to 04/10/2024 - Car parking is available but chargeable on a first come basis. Complimentary Wi-Fi is included. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Big Sleep Hotel Cheltenham
We had a lovely stay, the hotel was right on the edge of town so it was close to all the shops, bars and eating places.
We found the rooms to be very spacious and great value for money, it was clean, very comfy bed, had a great nights sleep. The breakfast buffet was lovely, plenty of choice, and it was always topped up so there was always plenty of food available. The staff were always helpful and always at hand if you needed something. I would definitely stay here again, thank you for a pleasant stay.
JUST WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN
Clean bright en-suite room close to the night life of Cheltenham.
Does all it needs to do if you want somewhere to rest your head because your day and evening is full with other events. Probably wouldn't be the hotel we would choose to stay at if we intended to spend time in the hotel - just because its highly functional rather than comfortable. But for what we wanted, a bed in town, this was excellent value for money.