- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"We only stayed for one night, overall the stay was enjoyable. However the twin beds were not very comfortable, pillows were hard and lumpy (..."
"Staff were so friendly and helpful, both on reception and in breakfast room. One of the best cooked breakfasts in this type of hotel that I..."
"Good hotel, very good location, within easy walk to the city centre or Marina...."
"We have stayed at this hotel quite a few times and it is very nice when you notice that the high standards set by this hotel never slip. The..."
", very clean and comfortable. Very helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Village Swansea is ideally located on Fabian Way the main route into Swansea on the SA1 Waterfront. Sail or learn to surf and discover some of the 16 stunning beaches, or if you prefer to stay on dry land, there’s thrilling rides at Oakwood Theme Park. Keep active at Go Ape or shop til you drop at the Quadrant.
Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. The hotel is only 1 mile from Swansea train station and 9 miles from Swansea Airport.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room.
Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great Welsh hospitality at the Village Hotel Swansea.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp. No pets allowed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Would stay again
We only stayed for one night, overall the stay was enjoyable.
However the twin beds were not very comfortable, pillows were hard and lumpy (preference obviously counts). We ate in the Victory Pub which was very nice. The hotel is situated in a lovely place just outside the Marina area so it's quiet and you can go for a walk on an evening. We often stay in Village Hotels because of the quality but I wasn't impressed of having to pay £5 each to use the leisure facilities. The breakfast was really really good and there were plenty of options. Staff nice and friendly so overall a good but a few tweeks and it could of been excellent.
Staff were so friendly and helpful, both on reception and in breakfast room.
One of the best cooked breakfasts in this type of hotel that I have ever had. The mattress and pillows were high quality and very comfy. No faults what so ever.