- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Fantastic surroundings. Beautiful hotel. Lots of original features. Cocktail bar just perfect. Staff amazing...."
"My short stay at the Bryn Howel hotel was delightful. It is in a lovely, picturesque setting a couple of miles outside of Llangollen. I boo..."
"No vegetarian options on the menu...."
"Staff was very nice and helpful. Lovely hotel in a beautiful setting...."
"Bryn Howel is one of our favourite places to stay due to location and the building Every room we have had is characterful and comfortable,..."
About the hotel
In rural North Wales, Bryn Howel boasts magnificent views across the Vale of Llangollen, an on-site restaurant and free parking. Guests can enjoy cooked breakfasts and evening meals made of fine, locally sourced ingredients. The spacious rooms at Hotel Bryn Howel are elegantly decorated and each has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
Many rooms have scenic views, and all feature tea and coffee facilities, satellite TV and a hairdryer. The award-winning Cedar Tree Restaurant serves traditional Welsh cuisine and looks onto the distant ruins of Dinas Bran Castle. The intimate, wood-panelled bar serves light meals and beverages. In 5 acres of secluded parkland, Bryn Howel is surrounded by walking and cycling routes. Snowdonia National Park is 30 minutes’ drive away and picturesque Wrexham is a 20-minute drive. Please note Dogs are only allowed in ground floor rooms charged at £30 per night and the hotel must be notified prior to arrival Please note: Hotel reception closes at 10pm if arriving after this time please contact the hotel prior to arriving
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/08/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note Dogs are charged at £30 per night. Please note: Hotel reception closes at 10pm if arriving after this time please contact the hotel prior to arriving The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel. Lots of original features. Cocktail bar just perfect. Staff amazing.
Lovely mini break
My short stay at the Bryn Howel hotel was delightful.
It is in a lovely, picturesque setting a couple of miles outside of Llangollen.
I booked a single room, but was ended up in a double which was spacious and clean.
In the evening our group chose to eat in the bar from the snack menu which was very reasonable. The serving staff were kind enough to light the open fire for us when we said we were a little cold. Many thanks!