- Very Good
- 280 guest reviews
"The hotel was ideal for us as we needed an early flight, other people have their own reasons for staying there so we wouldn't be able too co..."
"Very close to airport and linked to T1 & 2. Ideal before flying out early in the morning...."
"The hotel was lovely and really close to the airport terminal, which is what we wanted, took all of 4 minutes to get there. The breakfast wa..."
"Very relaxing. Great nights sleep...."
"Comfortable, stylish, easy to find, great customer service, excellent food, and at a reasonable price...what more could you ask for...very r..."
About the hotel
Winner of Airport Hotel in Simply The Guest awards 2015 Our hotel is the only hotel to provide direct access to Terminals 1 and 2 via the Skylink elevated walkway. Terminal 3 is accessible by foot . All bedrooms and meeting rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access available.
For those guests who have little time in the mornings we offer Grab & Run Breakfast in the hotel lobby from 4 am. The hotel also offers 3 hour express laundry service and express check-out. There are 360 air-conditioned bedrooms available in a variety of styles, or you can enjoy panoramic views from the ninth floor by upgrading to a business class room or to one of the 6 suites so you can indulge in extra luxuries. All rooms are fully equipped with extensive facilities. On-site car parking is also available for 222 cars at a nominal charge. After a stunning transformation Collage Restaurant is now open. A collection of stylishly designed seating areas provide you with a different perspective on the restaurant and airport at every turn. Start your meal experience with a cocktail of explosive individual tastes followed by selected dishes influenced from around the world, the extensive menu includes such dishes as lobster bisque, full rack of BBQ ribs, Lancashire hotpot, char grilled king prawns through to pizza’s, pasta and burgers with a sublime range of tasty desserts and an extensive wine list. Relax sit back, enjoy the music, ambient lighting and atmosphere while you watch the hustle and bustle of busy airport life pass by. Relieve the stresses of a tiring day with a visit to our beauty salon and Pace Health Club including an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and top of range cardiovascular equipment. Newly renovated Business Class Rooms present spectacular views of the Manchester and Cheshire skylines, the ninth-floor Business Class Rooms are aptly designed with the busy traveller in mind. Additional amenities include complimentary in-house movies, bathrobe and slippers, Super Breakfast Buffet, daily newspaper and access to the hotel's new Business Class Lounge which offers dining and light snacks throughout the day. Business Class Lounge is now open and includes: Business Class room and suite guests can now enjoy exclusive access to the lounge between the hours of 7. 00am and 9. 00pm Breakfast 7. 00am – 10. 00am – a light breakfast will be served whilst watching the sun rise Early evening 5. 00pm – 9. 00pm – Enjoy drinks, canapés and light snacks with colleagues and friends and relax into the early evening. Soft drinks, teas and coffees will be available throughout the day. Private check in We are delighted to now offer you your own private check in facility located on level 9. The hotel also offers 27 conference and meeting rooms which all benefit from natural daylight and air conditioning with the latest technological facilities.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 05/07/2014 to 31/12/2014 - Please note that from Saturday 5th July 2014, the Radisson Blu hotel Manchester Airport will become a 100% non-smoking hotel and we will no longer offer smoking rooms. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport in Manchester Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
The hotel was ideal for us as we needed an early flight, other people have their own reasons for staying there so we wouldn't be able too comment for their needs.
Very close to airport and linked to T1 & 2.
Ideal before flying out early in the morning.