- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel and excellent room, brilliant food and service, we would stay there again..."
"We have stayed at The Dashwood before and were very impressed then, hence us going back. The room we stayed in was very clean and comfortabl..."
"Our 2 day mid week stay last week most most enjoyable - no problems, hence my rating...."
"The hotel seems fairly new. The staff are very attentive and helpful Accommodation was very good. Restaurant lacked atmosphere and the choic..."
"We wouldn't normally choose 3 star accommodation but were pleasantly surprised when shown to our room. The room was equally good as many 4 s..."
About the hotel
Twelve miles north of Oxford in the village of Kirtlington, Dashwood Restaurant, Rooms and Bar provides luxurious accommodation in an 18th-century Cotswold stone inn and converted barn. Offering rustic British and brasserie-style dining, Dashwood also provides free parking and Wi-Fi to guests. Stylishly designed rooms all have an en suite shower or bath, with hairdryer and luxury toiletries supplied.
There is a flat-screen TV with DVD player and tea and coffee facilities in each room, one of which has disabled access. A wide-ranging restaurant menu includes Dashwood’s signature barbecue smoked meats and homemade burgers. Steaks, chicken and fish dishes are joined by inventive vegetarian options and a range of indulgent desserts. This Oxfordshire inn lies on the edge of the Cotswolds, with the historic town of Woodstock and architectural splendour of Blenheim Palace just 5 miles away. Not to mention the ever popular Bicester Village Designer Outlet Shopping Centre on your doorstep (guests of The Dashwood get to enjoy 10% off VIP Shopping Vouchers – please ask at reception). Spend your day visiting Cotswolds towns such as Chipping Norton and Stow-on-the-Wold. You can reach Oxford city centre’s theatres, cinemas, museums and castle in just 20 minutes. We look forward to welcoming you to The Dashwood.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/03/2011 to 13/03/2014 - Please Note: Guests are asked to check in between 15:00 and 22:00 on day of arrival and to check out no later than 11:00 on day of departure. The LateRooms.com rates for Dashwood Restaurant, Rooms and Bar in KIRTLINGTON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel and excellent room, brilliant food and service, we would stay there again
a comfortable stay
We have stayed at The Dashwood before and were very impressed then, hence us going back.
The room we stayed in was very clean and comfortable but was overlooking the car park, not really a problem but we could here every conversation of anyone that happened to be walking past or sitting outside having a drink. The staff were very friendly and helpful, breakfast was of a good standard. Overall a great stay but next time I would ask for a room in the main hotel, they definitely seem more cosy and quieter.