- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Huge and excellent apartment in Canary Wharf...."
"Arrived slightly early, but was offered a room to undertake some work. Free tea/coffee and somewhere to store luggage. Flat was ready early..."
"Great to have more space than a hotel room, apartment was very clean, comfy bed and handy location too. Would stay again...."
"Very good but a couple of niggles. To have to pay extra for wifi is irritating . Water bottle in fridge label rather misleading - for your c..."
About the hotel
Circus Apartments by BridgeStreet are located in the heart of Canary Wharf, Europe`s most vibrant and fastest growing business district. This location is also perfect for a weekend visit to London being just 20 minutes away from the West End by underground. Circus Apartments by BridgeStreet Worldwide is a luxury contemporary development occupying one of London`s finest riverside locations.
All 45 one and two-bedroom apartments are stylish and comfortable, boasting a living space over twice the size of the average hotel room. All apartments have a reception and dining area, fully fitted kitchen and separate guest bathroom in addition to an en-suite. The local area has a wide selection of trendy bars and some of the best restaurants in town. In addition, Jubilee Hall and Canary Wharf both offer an array of exclusive shops - such as John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Reiss and Molton Brown. INFORMATION: Please note that the credit card supplied at booking stage will be charged for the total accommodation cost on the day of your arrival (this may be prior to your check-in). A credit/debit card is also required to guarantee the reservation and may be charged should any damages occur in the apartment. A refundable security deposit of £150 pre-authorisation on a credit card is taken for all bookings regardless of length of stay. Payment is not accepted via a third party. A picture ID from the lead guest such as driving license must be seen upon arrival and match the name on the credit card used for payment. The lead guest must be 21 years of age or older. Cancellations must be made via Laterooms no later than 12 noon 3 days prior to the arrival date to avoid incurring a cancellation penalty. The cost of extra bed or baby cot is £24 including Vat per night, however availability need to be confirmed by the hotel. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 03/07/2015 to 10/01/2016 - The credit card supplied at booking will be charged for the total accommodation cost on the day of your arrival (this may be prior to your check-in). Payment is not accepted via a third party The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Circus Apartments By BridgeStreet
Huge and excellent apartment in Canary Wharf.
Circus Apartments By BridgeStreet