- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"The hotel was clean and well looked after. Easy to find and park. Great breakfast and staff where extremely good. Would stay again...."
"My bedroom had a step up into the bathroom which made it very difficult for me as \I have mobility issues and there were no rails in the sho..."
"A friendly hotel with good food and very convenient if visiting the theatre next door...."
"Lovely stay however the room (22) was cold when we arrived, heating was turned off and there was a draft coming through the frame of the new..."
"We found the hotel to be slightly better than most AA 3 stars that we have stayed in. The staff were very friendly and helpful. One or two m..."
About the hotel
The Cae Mor Hotel combines a beautiful blend of Victorian period features with tasteful decor and furnishings. The hotel is ideally situated on the sea front next to Venue Cymru (North Wales Theatre and Conference Centre)and 2 minutes walk from the new shopping centre Parc Llandundo. Each of our 23 en-suite bedrooms are individually designed and created to provide our guests with every comfort.
From the high quality mattresses to the soft pillows, all our bedrooms are well appointed with flat screen TV's, Luxurious toiletries and a hospitality tray of beverages. Our Restaurant is small, intimate and friendly, a place where old meets new. From the period fire place to the high back leather chairs you are sure to feel at home. For those of you who enjoy Golf there are 3 first class courses with in 10 Minutes drive of the hotel. All this ensures we provide the ideal setting to discover the many delightful attractions in the area. For your convenience we have a large car park exclusive to the hotel guests and a lift which serves all floors. For our guest's comfort we operate a non smoking policy throughout the hotel. The Cae Mor Hotel is also a Theatre Ticket agent for Venue Cymru.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cae Mor Hotel in LLANDUDNO are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay with great customer service
The hotel was clean and well looked after.
Easy to find and park. Great breakfast and staff where extremely good. Would stay again.
My bedroom had a step up into the bathroom which made it very difficult for me as \I have mobility issues and there were no rails in the shower which again made it very difficult however; I do appreciate that in older buildings it can be extremely expensive and time consuming to make it totally accessible.
I also would have preferred voile or net curtains as I felt very exposed being on ther frontof the hotel although the view was magnificent; and I would have preferred a duvet to blankets.