- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Only negative points were the fact we were unable to turn down the heating, and the disorganized restaurant service at dinner (but being Val..."
"having had our wedding reception here 27 yrs ago we returned for a short notice break. the hotel was a bit of a time warp and does need brin..."
"The staff couldn't do enough to help and the quality of food was fantastic. The real log fires were very welcome on a freezing night and ver..."
"thoroughly enjoyed our stay...."
"Really enjoyed my stay, was made to feel very welcome the food was fantastic and first class customer service. Would definitley stay again..."
About the hotel
Set in over 7 acres of gardens, this privately-owned Welsh hotel in Cwmbran boasts a leisure club with a 15-metre swimming pool, sauna and spa bath. There is also a restaurant and lounge with a real log fire. Less than 5 miles from Newport and 3 miles from the M4 motorway, the Best Western Plus Parkway Hotel & Spa has a 4-star rating from the AA.
Situated over 2 floors, all of the rooms were fully refurbished in 2006 and 2007. Ravello's Restaurant offers an à la carte menu of European dishes, made using fresh, local produce. The traditional carvery has also proved popular, as have the hotel's coffee shop and bar. Best Western Plus Parkway offers a range of facilities including snooker and billiard tables, outside chess and boules green as well as a badminton and croquet lawn. There is also a herb garden and an outdoor patio. Beautifully furnished, the rooms have oversized beds, plush carpets and marble en suite bathrooms. Each room has a TV, an in-room safe, tea/coffee making facilities, luxury toiletries and soft, fluffy bathrobes. This hotel is privately owned by the de' Savary family We have recently won the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award & the Best Western's National Quality Award We are an AA 4* Hotel and when staying with us you will receive complimentary High Speed Free WIFI (30MB) & Complimentary Car parking
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 29/12/2008 to 31/12/2021 - We require a credit or debit card upon arrival for us to take a pre-authorisation for £50. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel, lovely staff and good value for money!
Only negative points were the fact we were unable to turn down the heating, and the disorganized restaurant service at dinner (but being Valentine's Day it was very busy, so this is to be expected).
back after 27 years
having had our wedding reception here 27 yrs ago we returned for a short notice break.
the hotel was a bit of a time warp and does need brining up into the 21st century....... However iot was pleasant and comfortable and the food was good.......at weekends you need to book afternoon tea before you arrive as it is very popular with the locals. room very quiet...even though function in main room.