- 19 guest reviews
"Richie and bogdan great guys had a nice stay would definitely return food lovely...."
"Excellent hotel excellent staff, excellent food...."
"Beautiful, quiet hotel. Very comfortable room, everything you need for a short stay. Food is exceptional, service good, friendly, helpful st..."
"Surroundings and the location of the hotel were superb. The staff were efficient and friendly. Surroundings were in context with the age of..."
"Stayed here one night. Gorgeous building set in a few acres. Amazing good value for B&B. Staff were very professional, smartly dressed, help..."
About the hotel
Dovecliff Hall Country House is a “hidden gem” nestled in the delightful Staffordshire countryside. Dating back to 1790, this elegant Georgian House has been fully restored to provide a subtle blend of history with modern comfortable hospitality. Set within seven acres of beautiful gardens and adjacent to the River Dove, Dovecliff Hall is the perfect retreat if you are looking to experience peace and tranquillity.
Our guest rooms have been tastefully decorated and boast views of either the gardens or the River Dove. With emphasis on comfort, elegance and functionality, all rooms have ensuite bathrooms with bath and shower and are equipped with flat screen TVs, telephones, free WIFI access, trouser press and tea & coffee making facilities. Classic English cuisine with a modern French twist can be enjoyed in our beautiful Orangery Restaurant. Only the finest seasonal ingredients are used and wherever possible, our Head Chef uses his local suppliers. Just 10 miles from Lichfield and 13 miles from Derby, we are ideally situated if you are looking to visit Chatsworth House, Lichfield Cathedral, The Peak District, Calke Abbey, Shugborough Hall, Alton Towers or Donnington Park. We look forward to offering you a very warm welcome.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/02/2014 to 08/02/2014 - A wedding event will be taking place at the hotel today, some services may be restricted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Richie and bogdan great guys had a nice stay would definitely return food lovely.