- 64 guest reviews
"The small rooms really are small and are a little rough round the edges. The plugs are a bit loose in the walls, and it really would benefit..."
"Small room/facilities but adequate and clean. Would revisit...."
"nice clean room already knew it was compact so that didn't bother me close to many amenities very good for the museums..."
"Room was way too small...."
"Excellent location and beautifully presented hotel with friendly staff. Room very compact with every need catered for..."
About the hotel
The Mercure London Kensington hotel is set in the heart of the fashionable Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. With some of the most expensive properties in the world and home to several exclusive shopping areas, it is one of London's most affluent boroughs. Only few minutes' walk away from Earls Court and Gloucester Road tube stations, the hotel is also located in an area fondly known as "Albertopolis" after its royal patron, Prince Albert, who wished to create a district dedicated to science, culture and the arts.
London's world-renowned museums such as The Victoria & Albert museum, the Natural Museum, the Science Museum and Imperial College are all within walking distance. The hotel offers 82 air-conditioned contemporary designed bedrooms equipped with modern amenities, featuring on-demand movies & music and complimentary Wi-Fi. All bedrooms provide bathrobes, while minibars with complimentary soft drinks are offered in standard and executive rooms. Nespresso coffee machines can also be found in the executive bedrooms. A fully licensed bar is on site as well as a lounge serving a Mediterranean inspired menu and professional friendly staff focused on delivering exceptional customer service.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/05/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Please contact the hotel directly to book parking spaces. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Small room but we'll serviced.
The small rooms really are small and are a little rough round the edges.
The plugs are a bit loose in the walls, and it really would benefit from a bit of an upgrade. But overall it was great value for money. Central location and well equipped in the room with free soft drinks. (Water, lemonade, coca cola) etc.
Mercure London Kensington
Small room/facilities but adequate and clean.