- Very Good
- 85 guest reviews
"Me and my girlfriend stayed in the Fairmont for one night whilst visiting the beautiful St. Andrews. We really enjoyed the Fairmont as a get..."
"Great hotel, been before and took my dog this time. Love it that it's dog friendly and everyone loves the dogs. Rooms are lovely and breakfa..."
"we stayed one night in one of the luxury rooms, which upon entering the room, at first glance was a lovely nice room, just felt for the pric..."
"We booked a 2 night getaway for our 20th Anniversary.. on booking advised the hotel it was our anniversary weekend. On check-in, we were gre..."
"Great value for money. Room was upgraded and lovely touch of chocolates left for my birthday..."
About the hotel
The 520 acre five star Fairmont St Andrews resort encapsulates luxury, elegance and truly breathtaking surroundings in the 'Home of Golf'. A truly unique and special venue that makes your visit one to remember, with its lavish and stunning surroundings, peaceful setting with stunning cliff top views of St Andrews and the North Sea. The resort prides itself with an array of fabulous facilities including two championship Golf Courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance, excellent dining experiences for every palette, ranging from our authentic Italian dining experience in La Cucina to golfers fayre and magnificent views at The Clubhouse.
All of our 209 luxury guestrooms are spacious and well-proportioned with thoughtful Scottish touches. Our sumptuous Signature Spa offers a range of treatments including locally-themed massages, facial and relaxation therapies using exclusive Aromatherapy Associates and Pure Lochside products in 12 chic treatment rooms. The 16 metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and relaxation room complete the experience, helping you to relax and unwind. Fairmont St Andrews provides complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the centre of the ancient town of St Andrews. In addition, the shuttle stops at the famous Old Course and West Sands Beach allowing you the opportunity to experience these great locations. The shuttle service will run daily between 0900 - 1800. Please note, the shuttle service is available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved in advance. Please ask Concierge who will be more than happy to assist with shuttle times. Whatever the occasion, Fairmont St Andrews really is the perfect location to turn your getaway into a treasured memory.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/12/2014 to 12/12/2014 - Please note that our Spa and Gym will be closed at 8pm on Sunday 7th December and reopen again at 5pm on Friday 12th December due to our facilities being upgraded. The LateRooms.com rates for Fairmont St Andrews in St Andrews are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for a luxury stay in St. Andrews
Me and my girlfriend stayed in the Fairmont for one night whilst visiting the beautiful St.
Andrews. We really enjoyed the Fairmont as a get away from London and a little treat for both of us. Although it is located on the outskirts of the town it offers a regular shuttle into and out of town. Although this stops at 5.15 (probably to get you to eat dinner at the hotel). It didn't really matter as it was one night for us and we didn't mind ordering room service as a treat. Whilst there we both used the spacious (complimentary) gym that is well stocked for a cheeky 30 min workout to tick that healthy box on holiday. After this we both used the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. All of which were of great standard and just what you need in a hotel. We did see the swimming pool classes running including a water aerobics class, which is brilliant to see seeing so it is a hotel not a gym. As check out is at 1200, we used the facilities in the morning again for that final (get the most out of your stay) swim.
Really enjoyed the stay, would highly recommend staying here in as you gain the benefits of the space of outside of the town with the facilities available.
My favourite hotel
Great hotel, been before and took my dog this time.
Love it that it's dog friendly and everyone loves the dogs. Rooms are lovely and breakfast in the morning was great. Will definitely be back again!!