This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Acacias Hotel has recently been completely renovated. It occupies three floors of a modern building downtown, near the train and bus station, in "Cavaleries" district, near the historical center of Arles. Its privileged location allows access by foot to all the museums and monuments of Arles: Van Gogh Foundation, Roman amphitheater, old outdoor theater, Place de la Republique, Roman baths, .
. . Free parkings around the hotel will make your stay easier to explore the region of the Alpilles and the Camargue by car. Air conditioning, thermal and soundproofing insulation, you will get plenty of rest after a day full of discoveries.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Acacias in Arles is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.76(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet