- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Very tidy room. Small for a double but clean and well laid out. Please beware of bed sheets and pillowcase's though. They were stained. But..."
"This is a nice relaxing sea view hotel with excellent facilities. The sea view from the top floor is reminiscent of Naples, especially when..."
"The hotel was not far from the main harbour area and close to a lovely coastal path walk which allowed us to see spectacular views out to se..."
"Great location beach yards away town 10 minute walk. Rooms lavish, huge bed and very comfortable. Flat screen TV in room too very pleased...."
"Great outlook from room over Meadfoot Beach. Food excellent and service very good. Bedroom probably due for a refresh of paint and chairs in..."
About the hotel
The Osborne is at the centre of an elegant Regency-period crescent. It overlooks 6 acres of grounds that stretch to Meadfoot Beach, with stunning views across the English Riviera. The elegantly peaceful hotel has indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools (seasonal) and one of the most exclusive health and leisure suites on the English Riviera.
Large enough to be luxurious, yet small enough to keep a personal touch, the Osborne Hotel is ideal for visiting Torquay or South Devon for business or leisure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Very tidy room.
Small for a double but clean and well laid out. Please beware of bed sheets and pillowcase's though. They were stained.
But overall a welcoming place to stay.
Top quality seaside hotel - with views to die for
This is a nice relaxing sea view hotel with excellent facilities.
The sea view from the top floor is reminiscent of Naples, especially when the sun goes down on a warm evening. Indoor pool and spa facilities, outdoor pool, tennis courts, gardens, and a terrace brasserie provide the leisure and Torquay is on the doorstep, but best take the car as it is on one of the hills alongside the town.