- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"It really is a pleasure to stay here. Building is fantastic, food is excellent and the location spot on. Plenty of parking, plenty of enjoym..."
"I had a ver busy business trip and I use the room only fto sleep a couple of hours per night. Nice setting, very old and full of character..."
"Cooked breakfast was totally uninspiring. Buffet layout needs improving to prevent everyone getting in each other's way. No shelves or handr..."
"Very out of the way tucked away but what a find we had a great stay. A really cool place and an incredible restaurant tucked in on the back!..."
"Good value accommodation. Very pleasant location with nice views of the countryside. Double room is a good size. Nice restaurant. The bar co..."
About the hotel
Court Colman Manor is situated within easy reach of Bridgend , Cardiff and Swansea , this Grade 2 listed Georgian Manor is conveniently located two miles from junction 36 of the M4. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere awaits guests and with the hotel set in more than six acres of terraced lawns it offers a peaceful haven for a restful nights sleep. Ample free car parking is available at the hotel.
Court Colman Manor offers 30 en suite bedrooms, with a unique concept of 10 Themed bedrooms that range from Moroccan to Venetian. In addition to these room are good sized standard double and twin rooms along with triple and quadruple bedrooms ideal for families. Cots are also available upon request. As an AA3 star Country House the comfortable bedrooms offer great value rates including free Wi-Fi access and traditional breakfast is available. Court Colman Manor is also home to the Multi Award Winning Bokhara Brasserie (voted best Curry Restaurant in Wales at the British Curry Awards in 2008 & 2009) which offers a menu of authentic Indian dishes along with British/French alternatives. Please note all bedrooms are above ground floor and there is not a lift at the hotel. The Manor is a strictly Non Smoking Building.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Court Colman Manor
It really is a pleasure to stay here.
Building is fantastic, food is excellent and the location spot on. Plenty of parking, plenty of enjoyment, plenty of fun.
Court Colman Manor
Beautiful looking hotel in tranquil surroundings.
The breakfast was supposed to be at 7am the cook was not on site, I eventually aye at 7.20 and had to be on site for 7.30 so rushed it all. One thing which was awful was the cat hair all over the French dresser which housed the cereals, glasses etc absolutely smothered with cat hair.