- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"This hotel is in need of much repair. The room was not that of a four star hotel, rather disappointing. Not what I expected. The food was ok..."
"Great hotel in ideal location - staff more than friendly and within an hour new my sons name and was chasing him round etc..."
"Little mis-lead by the newly refurbished statement. But staff were so amazing, swooped room for one slightly better one and included an even..."
"Last minute decision to take my wife away for the night as a birthday treat. On arrival, there was a problem with the room being booked as a..."
"I booked a family room at the Inn on the Prom for an overnight weekend stay. The hotel was just perfect for what we wanted. The room was cle..."
About the hotel
Inn On The Prom has a superb sea-front location on the St Anne's promenade, close to all shops and attractions. It is an ideal location for exploring the attractions of the Fylde coast with the bustling resort of Blackpool just ten minutes away. Guests can enjoy Niven's Health & Leisure Club on-site with indoor heated swimming pool, 3 floor gymnasium, jacuzzi and squash court.
The hotel restaurant, Vettrianos serves a varied menu in stunning surroundings and our new Caffe Lingerie serves an alternative menu. Following our refurbishment program our stunning new boutique bedrooms offer contemporary luxury accommodation at an affordable price featuring up to 42" plasma screen televisions with free-view, stunning bathroom suites, mini safe and Egyptian cotton duvets. . . . An experience not to be missed! ALL OUR STANDARD ROOMS HAVE BEEN REFURBISHED WITH 32 INCH PLASMA TVS EGYPTIAN COTTON QUILTS ETC. OVER 2 MILLION POUND SPENT.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Inn On The Prom @The Fernlea Hotel in LYTHAM ST ANNES are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
What was needed
Room for one nights visit to Lytham, had all I need for my stay, bed, shower, TV and cuppa tea.
Not best room, would have been nice to be able to open a window as room was quite warm when we arrive. Not much natural light, and artificial light wasn't great, but tidy, smart looking and functional. Continental breakfast was adequate, and service was prompt.
In need of much repair
This hotel is in need of much repair.
The room was not that of a four star hotel, rather disappointing. Not what I expected. The food was ok. I had grapefruit juice for breakfast on each occasion it tasted fizzy which indicated it was going off. Staff are friendly.