- Very Good
- 95 guest reviews
"Excellent all round hotel..."
"Service was very good & staff were very friendly. Was welcomed & problem with stairs/lift was dealt with very well by the staff. Room was ve..."
"Hotel is the typical nice standard hotel. Staff were lovely. We went Easter weekend so I can't review for other weekends, but I did find the..."
"I booked two nights at the city hotel to visit friends, i struggled to park at the hotel on both nights due to limited spaces and felt this..."
"Lovely hotel staff, very nice food and fab. Well worth a visit...."
About the hotel
The Premier Hotel for 2013 City of Culture, City Hotel stands impressively on the banks of the River Foyle in the heart of the city centre. With spectacular views of the river and Peace Bridge on one side and the famous Guildhall on the other, our location is ideal. Just a stroll away from the bus station, restaurants, bars and shops in the city centre it is the perfect base from which to explore the historic walled city of Derry and the North West.
The hotel itself is bright and spacious with luxurious rooms, great leisure facilities, extensive conference and banqueting facilities and a superb restaurant overlooking the river. All our rooms have flat screen televisions, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, baths in all rooms and WIFI access. The health suite is complimentary for all hotel guests use, we have a 15m swimming pool and separate children's pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and fully equipped gym. Underground parking is available at the hotel, this is limited to 40 spaces and is on a first come, first served basis, we also offer discount for guests parking at the multi story car park in the Quayside shopping centre beside the hotel. Guests can also store luggage at the hotel complimentary. The City Hotel has unrivalled reputation for service, winners in Receptionist of the Year Awards, for the last four years and 2012 Irish Restaurant awards for Customer Service
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 08/09/2012 to 09/09/2012 - Patrick Kielty in Millenium Forum The LateRooms.com rates for City Hotel in LONDONDERRY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great city break
Excellent all round hotel
Service was very good & staff were very friendly.
Was welcomed & problem with stairs/lift was dealt with very well by the staff. Room was very spacious & comfortable. Would recommend this hotel