- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Easy to get to and close to the city centre..."
"Hotel was very clean & modern, room was very spacious (twin room) and comfortable. Bar prices are reasonable and not inflated as can be the..."
"I stayed at the city hotel with my mum who is 80yrs old, on checking in we were told that the hotel will have a live band playing later to w..."
"Staff very helpful and friendly. Excellent location. Bathroom a little tired, very poor lighting. Room comfortable...."
"I booked this hotel for my girlfriends birthday and what I will say is that is was well located right beside the foyle river and if you were..."
About the hotel
The Premier Hotel for 2013 City of Culture, City Hotel stands impressively on the banks of the River Foyle in the heart of the city centre. With spectacular views of the river and Peace Bridge on one side and the famous Guildhall on the other, our location is ideal. Just a stroll away from the bus station, restaurants, bars and shops in the city centre it is the perfect base from which to explore the historic walled city of Derry and the North West.
The hotel itself is bright and spacious with luxurious rooms, great leisure facilities, extensive conference and anqueting facilities and a superb restaurant overlooking the river. All our rooms have flat screen televisions, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, baths in all rooms and WIFI access.
Local attractions include the Derry City walls, River Foyle, Tower Museum & the Guildhall.
The health suite is complimentary for all hotel guests use, we have a 15m swimming pool and separate children's pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and fully equipped gym.
Underground parking is available at the hotel, this is limited to 40 spaces and is on a first come, first served basis, we also offer discount for guests parking at the multi story car park in the Quayside shopping centre beside the hotel. Guests can also store luggage at the hotel complimentary.
The City Hotel has unrivalled reputation for service, winners in Receptionist of the Year Awards, for the last four years and 2012 Irish Restaurant awards for Customer Service.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay in Derry
Easy to get to and close to the city centre
Will use City Hotel again
Hotel was very clean & modern, room was very spacious (twin room) and comfortable.
Bar prices are reasonable and not inflated as can be the case with hotels.