- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Lovely comfy bed. Great bathroom...."
"Such a shame we booked a sea view did not get a view at all asked to be moved but they said they couldn't. Made tea in the morning to find t..."
"Generally good with a few exceptions. Firstly, it sounded like furniture was being moved around on the ground floor in the early hours which..."
"Enjoyed my stay. The staff were very helpful and polite. We also had evening meal which was lovely...."
"Excellent customer service always someone there to help if needed and excellent food room needs updating lamp shade was broken and no hairdr..."
About the hotel
With Porthcawl being situated midway between Cardiff and Swansea makes it the perfect location to mix business and pleasure. This proud family run hotel, being situated on the Porthcawl Seafront, enjoy's panoramic views of the Bristol channel and Heritage coast. Coupled with the luxury of a prestigious hotel, most up-to-date facilities and friendly staff makes it a home away from home.
With our comprehensive menu and top qaulity restaurant makes us one of the finest venues to eat. This is complemented by a top quality bar able to served a wide vareity of drinks with a very relaxed atmosphere.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely comfy bed.
No Hot Water
Such a shame we booked a sea view did not get a view at all asked to be moved but they said they couldn't.
Made tea in the morning to find there was no milk so had to get dressed and go and find someone, then went to take a shower before breakfast and no hot water so had to go down again to be told keep running it, it will kick in. We ran in for 30 minutes & it was still cold. So a one nights stay & 3 visits to reception. Not what you want when you pay £110 a night. The staff were friendly & Breakfast & Eating Area lovely. Rooms dated but ok all these little things spoilt a romantic break for us and we felt we paid way too much for what we got!