- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Booked late because we were on our way to a family funeral. It was very comfortable with excellent bed. We were well looked after and the fo..."
"Enjoy trying to find this location and you will be rewarded with a lovely little village. The owner was very welcoming and supplied a good..."
"Used as a stop over to break up the driving on a flying visit to Norfolk. Not too bad to find, although a good look at the map helps. Very f..."
"Very peaceful location and we slept very well in comfortable beds..."
"Situated in a very quiet village. Good place to get away from the world and relax...."
About the hotel
Peaceful and comfortable in the countryside. Comfortable Bar Lounge area with Sofas & Log Fire in winter. Excellent Fresh locally sourced Foods - Special Diets Catered for - Real Ale & Lager plus selection of Wines at The Bar.
Free Complimentary Full ‘Help-Yourself’ Buffet Breakfast. Full English Cooked Breakfast available on request, £7. 50 per. person. Plenty of Free Parking. FREE Wi-Fi Connections use in Bar, Restaurant & Rooms. Rooms available from 5. 00 pm - Vacate by 10. 30 am. Other times by arrangement only. Bar & Restaurant open from 7. 00 pm everyday, serving food till l0. 00 pm. Pets welcome by arrangement ONLY. £10 extra per dog per day. Rooms tastefully furnished, all ensuite shower rooms, all water passes thro' a water softener. 3 Rooms on Ground Floor, accessible by wheelchair. Restaurant also accessible by wheelchair. Tea & Coffee & Bottled Water etc. ,/ Hairdryers / LCD TV's Business / Small Conference Meetings Family Parties and Celebrations catered for at extremely reasonable prices. Very quiet tranquil country setting by side of Village Green, with lots of 'footpaths' to walk. Many interesting attractions within an hour - Coastal, Towns, Historic, Royal, Gardens, Zoos, Birds & Beaches!
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Nice people, very very poor value for money!!!
Charging £120 per night when you can't even have a cooked breakfast and the room quality / facilities don't even come close to budget hotels charging £50 is ridiculous!!!!
VISIT TO GREAT DANES COUNTRY INN, BEACHAMWELL
Booked late because we were on our way to a family funeral.
It was very comfortable with excellent bed. We were well looked after and the food was excellent. A very friendly atmosphere and we really felt at home. We strongly recommend it. We had a double room and two singles. Our son and daughter were well pleased too.