- 3 guest reviews
"If you like quirky in a lovely village this is great. Excellent if you have a dog as we had the room right next to the front door (Room 7) s..."
"Booked late because we were on our way to a family funeral. It was very comfortable with excellent bed. We were well looked after and the fo..."
About the hotel
Peaceful and comfortable in the countryside. Comfortable Bar Lounge area with Sofas & Log Fire in winter. Excellent Fresh locally sourced Foods - Special Diets Catered for - Real Ale & Lager plus selection of Wines at The Bar.
Free Complimentary Full ‘Help-Yourself’ Buffet Breakfast. Full English Cooked Breakfast available on request, £7. 50 per. person. Plenty of Free Parking. FREE Wi-Fi Connections use in Bar, Restaurant & Rooms. Rooms available from 5. 00 pm - Vacate by 10. 30 am. Other times by arrangement only. Bar & Restaurant open from 7. 00 pm everyday, serving food till l0. 00 pm. Pets welcome by arrangement ONLY. £10 extra per dog per day. Rooms tastefully furnished, all ensuite shower rooms, all water passes thro' a water softener. 3 Rooms on Ground Floor, accessible by wheelchair. Restaurant also accessible by wheelchair. Tea & Coffee & Bottled Water etc. ,/ Hairdryers / LCD TV's Business / Small Conference Meetings Family Parties and Celebrations catered for at extremely reasonable prices. Very quiet tranquil country setting by side of Village Green, with lots of 'footpaths' to walk. Many interesting attractions within an hour - Coastal, Towns, Historic, Royal, Gardens, Zoos, Birds & Beaches!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky Great Danes
If you like quirky in a lovely village this is great.
Excellent if you have a dog as we had the room right next to the front door (Room 7) so we could take her out at night. But it is too expensive for what you get. Cooked breakfast is not included and we had a cracked mug and no biscuits in the room. The evening meal was excellent though and it was a lovely relaxing place to stay so we will stay there again. It was just the price of the room...
Thank you for your review..just to let you know that the price of your room does'nt all go to us...Many of the booking agents take a percentage + VAT commission on the monies you pay for your room. We also have to pay Vat on the remaining balance...It is sad that you believe all our other services were good...but not value for money!
Nice people, very very poor value for money!!!
Charging £120 per night when you can't even have a cooked breakfast and the room quality / facilities don't even come close to budget hotels charging £50 is ridiculous!!!!
The LateRooms booking was for 2 Adults and 2 Children... £120 is not excessive for a Family Room. The rest of your review is 'sour grapes'! Would have been good if you could have expressed your comments when you were staying with us?.