- 7 guest reviews
"Enjoy trying to find this location and you will be rewarded with a lovely little village. The owner was very welcoming and supplied a good..."
"Used as a stop over to break up the driving on a flying visit to Norfolk. Not too bad to find, although a good look at the map helps. Very f..."
"Very peaceful location and we slept very well in comfortable beds..."
"Situated in a very quiet village. Good place to get away from the world and relax...."
"Our Bank Holiday weekend stay at The Great Danes was most enjoyable and we will certainly be recommending it to friends and family. The faci..."
About the hotel
Peaceful and comfortable in the countryside. Comfortable Bar Lounge area with Sofas & Log Fire in winter. Excellent Fresh locally sourced Foods - Special Diets Catered for - Real Ale & Lager plus selection of Wines at The Bar.
Free Complimentary Full ‘Help-Yourself’ Buffet Breakfast. Full English Cooked Breakfast available on request, £7. 50 per. person. Plenty of Free Parking. FREE Wi-Fi Connections use in Bar, Restaurant & Rooms. Rooms available from 5. 00 pm - Vacate by 10. 30 am. Other times by arrangement only. Bar & Restaurant open from 7. 00 pm everyday, serving food till l0. 00 pm. Pets welcome by arrangement ONLY. £10 extra per dog per day. Rooms tastefully furnished, all ensuite shower rooms, all water passes thro' a water softener. 3 Rooms on Ground Floor, accessible by wheelchair. Restaurant also accessible by wheelchair. Tea & Coffee & Bottled Water etc. ,/ Hairdryers / LCD TV's Business / Small Conference Meetings Family Parties and Celebrations catered for at extremely reasonable prices. Very quiet tranquil country setting by side of Village Green, with lots of 'footpaths' to walk. Many interesting attractions within an hour - Coastal, Towns, Historic, Royal, Gardens, Zoos, Birds & Beaches!
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Great Danes Country Inn by The Green in Swaffham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoy trying to find this location and you will be rewarded with a lovely little village.
The owner was very welcoming and supplied a good very tasty evening meal at a last minute request from me. Home grown produce used as well. Buffet breakfast and room fully equipped and a good size.
Flying visit to Norfolk
Used as a stop over to break up the driving on a flying visit to Norfolk.
Not too bad to find, although a good look at the map helps. Very friendly atmosphere, extreemly helpful and a lovely place to stay. Would definately re-visit - if only for my son to have a rematch at Chess. ;-)