- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Given the rare opportunity to spend an evening without children, my wife and I checked into the grand looking Woodbury Park Golf Club having..."
"Lovely hotel, beautiful surroundings, staff were very helpful. We used the hotel for 2 nights as a base for our trips to local beauty spots..."
"Accommodation was good and breakfast great. Thank you...."
"We went as 7 family members for a funeral, one family member disabled (wheelchair bound), all rooms were really nice, the onlt critiscism I..."
"Lovely hotel: great customer service, excellent food and good accommodation...."
About the hotel
Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club exudes comfort, class and indulgence. Set in 550 acres of beautiful Devon countryside, with Exeter and Exmouth nearby; hotels with such superb facilities are hard to find. Perfect breaks in Devon start right here.
We have 56 classically styled en-suite rooms and 5 Swiss-style Lodges, all carefully designed with comfort and a touch of luxury in mind. Our exceptional hotel facilities include two golf courses, a fitness studio, a fully equipped gym, free parking and a 20 metre indoor pool with pool-side sauna and jacuzzi. Add first class cuisine with a strong focus on using the finest local produce, and you have an exceptional venue whatever the occasion. We pride ourselves in offering a truly exceptional, unobtrusive service to make your stay is as special as it can be. Whether it's for golf breaks, conferencing or a special occasion, Devon hotels like this are rare.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute getaway
Given the rare opportunity to spend an evening without children, my wife and I checked into the grand looking Woodbury Park Golf Club having booked the evening before on Booking.com.
We're not golfers and were simply looking for a comfortable evening in relaxed surroundings and we weren't disappointed. Sadly the Spa salon was fully booked so there was to be no salt scrubs or deep cleansing muscle rubs, instead we made do with a cooling swim and a relaxing evening on the terrace overlooking the sunset on the golf course. A lovely supper, taken at the Terrace rather than the (overpriced) Atrrium was just what the doctor ordered before we retired to our room. There is no AC and it was a pleasure to open the doors of the balcony and enjoy the still night air cooling the room naturally. Apparently, BT Fibreoptics are being installed which meant we had no WiFi signal in our room, but it was nice to be off grid for evening. Breakfast the following morning was pretty standard. The usual cooked buffet, cereal and fruit offerings taken in the Atrium.
Short stay in Devon at Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club
Lovely hotel, beautiful surroundings, staff were very helpful.
We used the hotel for 2 nights as a base for our trips to local beauty spots and seaside resorts. It was a lovely place to come home to, so relaxing and peaceful. Would definitely stay there again.