- 4 guest reviews
"Just like to say what a great stay i had, and i will definately be back. Kells is steeped in history, and has lots to see. The hotel is fab,..."
"We arrived very late due to having to get a late flight and travel from the airport. The hotel made a note of it when they rang me to check..."
"Very relaxing atmosphere. Staff super friendly. Great value. Will visit again...."
"An excellent hotel with secure parking. I have stayed now on several occasions and never been disappointed...."
About the hotel
Headfort Arms Hotel, in operation for over a century has been in a constant state of evolution, with the Duff family at the helm for the past 35 years. A recent addition brings 30 new beautifully appointed bedrooms and the Vitalize Wellness Spa with organic treatments and products. The Headfort personality focuses on its rich tradition of personal service, familiar faces and its reputation of fine food.
The Vanilla Pod Restaurant has won many awards and hosts regular wine nights and themed evenings. Relax after a days golfing at the nearby Headfort Golf Course beside the open fire in the Headfort Lounge or retire for one of our relaxing treatments on offer. The Hotel is situated on the N3 in the Heritage town of Kells, rich in history, amenities and unique day trips for the visitor. bus leaves outside the hotel for Dublin Airport 10 times a day over and back,it takes approximately 50 minutes and starts at 4. 30 am. The hotel will do continental breakfast all night. Recommended by Georgina Campbell, Bridgestone and Best Restaurants.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
great stay had, will be back
Just like to say what a great stay i had, and i will definately be back.
Kells is steeped in history, and has lots to see. The hotel is fab, blends in fron the outside, but inside you get a large welcoming and is immense. Food was great. Will ne back.
Genuinely helpful during the course of our stay.
We arrived very late due to having to get a late flight and travel from the airport.
The hotel made a note of it when they rang me to check my booking, and when we arrived in the early hours we had no problems. Had a good nights sleep and breakfast in the morning was very good and staff extremely helpful. I would recommend this hotel for its friendly staff, the comfort of its rooms and the good food.