- 7 guest reviews
"My wife and I spent three days at the hotel, which lived up to our expectations. It is not the Ritz, but does not set out, or claim to be. T..."
"Very pleasant for a short stay..."
"Accomodation was good no problems with anything..."
"Travel lodge galway was the ideal spot for us. Quick and easy to book. Friendly and efficient staff. Comfortable bed.Did the job perfectly...."
"The hotel was exactly what we wanted, clean, safe and comfortable...."
About the hotel
The Travelodge Galway hotel is situated in a perfect location, just one mile away from key locations around Galway city, very heart of Galway city- The Eyre Square is just 10 minutes' walk, 3 minutes' walk to Greyhound Stadium and Connacht rugby stadium, 5 minutes' drive to Galway Race Course. You can leave your car in our free car park and reach any destination in or less than 10 minutes or take a short trip by taxi. Rooms at Galway Travelodge all feature bathrooms with baths and power showers.
They also include flat screen TVs and tea/coffee-making facilities, with high speed Wi-Fi access. The Café Bar is open daily and serves a range of snacks and beverages. Our restaurant staff will cook you traditional Irish breakfast, which will not start cooking until you place an order. There is also a bus stop outside the hotel which will bring you to the city centre. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, which offers free Wi-Fi, express check-out and our friendly staff will give you information about places of interest. In conjunction with "Galway Tour Company" you can visit lovely Connemara region or see one of the highest in Europe- Cliffs of Moher. Galway has a fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants and has a vibrant nightlife.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Galway City
My wife and I spent three days at the hotel, which lived up to our expectations.
It is not the Ritz, but does not set out, or claim to be. The room was immaculately clean and the furniture and furnishings in very good condition. The hotel is very conveniently placed alongside a main thoroughfare but was well insulated against traffic noise. My perpetual complaint, not limited to this hotel, is why double and twin rooms never seem to be equipped with TWO chairs !. Overall, a very good experience.
Very pleasant for a short stay