- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Have stayed at the Oakwood several times as it is conveniently located. The rooms are a good size but can be cold until the heating kicks in..."
"Is about ten mins away and as I was driving it was perfect and easy to get to. Lovely spot and the staff were so nice. Would definitely stay..."
"Lovely old traditional building with masses of character. Aviation history theme. Only two negatives were the room needed a paint job due st..."
"All round great hotel..."
About the hotel
The hotel is just 3km from Shannon Airport and provides an excellent base from which to explore all that the West of Ireland has to offer - including Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Cragganowen & The Cliffs of Moher. Relax with a pint in Sophies Lounge while watching a match on on our big screen. Experience the very best in local seasonal produce at the Oakwood Arms Hotel unique dining experience - Pier 17 Restaurant.
Pier 17, elegant yet contemporary décor set the backdrop to enjoy award winning cuisine prepared by Head Chef Aidan McCarthy.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Reasonably Priced and Friendly
Have stayed at the Oakwood several times as it is conveniently located.
The rooms are a good size but can be cold until the heating kicks in. I chose to eat in the bar and the helpful staff were able to provide a main course from the restaurant which was gluten-free. There is a very adequate choice at breakfast as well.
Hotel needs refurbished very old and smelly.
bedding was clean Carpets needed thrown out where dirty. Bathroom really need refurbished shower kept falling of the wall. room was freezing and just had a wall heater. The hot food at breakfast had been there for hours i couldn't eat it.