This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of Parisian life, next to the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides, the Hotel Relais Bosquest offers you harmony, space and quietude in our newly refurbished reception, lobby and breakfast area. A charming hotel for business or leisure. The colors, the fabrics and the furniture are harmonious.
The space was designed with extra attention to quality of materials and comfort . Internet Point (free Wifi), ice machine. Newspapers at your disposal: Herald Tribune, the Guardian, Time magazine, le Monde, le Figaro and French and Japanese TV programs. Our caring staff will be happy to help you organize your stay: reserve your restaurants, excursions, shows, shuttle and taxis for the airport. Your stay will be made very easy!
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet