- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Wonderful 3 day stay in a room with sea view, Staff were attentive and friendly, The spa was wonderful as I went with a stuffy cold and came..."
"Stayed at this hotel 3 times, we love it, the staff are lovely and very helpful the spa is very nice just wish kids where not allowed. They..."
"The breakfast on Friday morning was disappointing. The bacon was tough, mushrooms awful and egg cold. I should have sent it back but was at..."
"A lovely hotel with friendly staff and comfortable facilities. Food was usually very good although one or two dishes were undercooked or ser..."
"Nice 2 days in Llandudno, saw Russian ice skating at the Venue-- fantastic! -- Snow White on Ice. Good shops, good restaurant --Osbourne Hou..."
About the hotel
Elegantly Victorian, The Imperial Hotel is Llandudno’s finest Four Star and award winning hotel. Sitting majestically in the centre of the Promenade The Imperial offers spectacular and panoramic views across the bay and boasts an outstanding reputation for food and service, as well as being the only large hotel in the resort with a health and fitness centre including swimming pool. The Imperial has 98 spacious en-suite bedrooms including four suites with lounges and four family suites.
Many of the bedrooms have stunning views across the Bay and some of the fifth floor bedrooms have balconies which are ideal for soaking up some sun or taking in the fabulous views from a different perspective. All bedrooms are furnished and equipped to a very high standard offering all the facilities you would expect from a first class hotel. Disabled facilities are also offered. Mint Condition has everything you need to improve your fitness or simply relax and unwind. As well as a 45ft ozone treated deck level swimming pool, there are two gyms equipped with an extensive range of cardiovascular and weight training equipment with fully qualified fitness instructors on hand to deliver one to one personal training specifically tailored to suit your needs. After exercising, tired muscles can be rested in the centre’s invigorating spa bath or by paying a visit to the steam room and sauna to leave you feeling refreshed.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/06/2012 to 28/09/2012 - Llandudno's highest rated 4 star hotel!! The LateRooms.com rates for The Imperial Hotel in LLANDUDNO are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Long Weekend Break
Wonderful 3 day stay in a room with sea view, Staff were attentive and friendly, The spa was wonderful as I went with a stuffy cold and came home without it, Only downside was the parking but at £1.50 for street parking all day, it was bot too much of a problem.
Looking forward to another visit soon.
Love this hotel
Stayed at this hotel 3 times, we love it, the staff are lovely and very helpful the spa is very nice just wish kids where not allowed.
They can be quite loud. We have eaten in reastraunt + bar both are very good. I the car park is a bit small for the size of hotel. We will be hoping to stay hear again next month.