- 56 guest reviews
"The rooms are warm and comfortable with all the essentials a traveller would need. They are in a separate block from the main building where..."
"Was really pleased at the price I was not expecting to much. Much better than Travelodge and Premier Inn which came out between 50-80 quid m..."
"Could have been finished off a little better, paint stains left on bathroom floor , no fixed hair dryer, no electric toothbrush socket, but..."
"Nice, clean and comfortable room. Tastefully decorated and well equipped. Good clean bathroom with good water pressure to shower. Good locat..."
"when we arrived easy to book in very helpful good friendly locals hade good meal with very good service, would stay again..."
About the hotel
Newly refurbished in May 2015, this Grade II listed Georgian-style hotel is set in extensive leafy grounds in an affluent area of Rotherham with easy access to Sheffield and the M1. A family-friendly hotel with an outdoor play area, The Brentwood is ideally located for exploring the South Yorkshire countryside. Sheffield, Doncaster and Barnsley are all less than 30 minutes away, making the hotel a great location for doing business in South Yorkshire, or booking a last minute trip.
With free parking and three well equipped function rooms, the hotel is an excellent location just off the M1 for seminars and business meetings. The hotel has 28 en-suite bedrooms including family rooms, all with large flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking and a Flaming Grill pub restaurant on site. The hotel can be found on the A618 Moorgate Road, 2 miles from Junction 33 on the M1, close to Rotherham, Sheffield and Meadowhall Shopping Centre. The award-winning Yorkshire Wildlife Park, Yorkshire Sculpture Park and historic Conisbrough Castle are all within easy reach.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
comfy room, good food
The rooms are warm and comfortable with all the essentials a traveller would need.
They are in a separate block from the main building where the restaurant pub is located which is great as you're away from the noise. Food in the restaurant is very good pub food. Short drive or walk into Rotherham centre too so ideally situated. Would definitely stay again.
All ok with this stay except on Laterooms site I paid for cooked breakfast which is not available Only waitress on duty, no management available to complain to.
Breakfast only starts at 8am should be a bit earlier.