- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"when we arrived easy to book in very helpful good friendly locals hade good meal with very good service, would stay again..."
"From the time I made a last minute on line reservation , at every point of meeting AnY the staff members I was strict by their happy demeano..."
"Booked a twin room for my friend and I as an alternative to a taxi ride home. Room very basic, bathroom rather tired and in need of updating..."
"The room was expected after reading previous review, a little dated, bathroom could have done with a good clean (corners of the bathroom gri..."
"We were extremely impressed. If the hotel would be redecorated and re-carpeted the prices could be doubled...."
About the hotel
Newly refurbished in May 2015, this Grade II listed Georgian-style hotel is set in extensive leafy grounds in an affluent area of Rotherham with easy access to Sheffield and the M1. A family-friendly hotel with an outdoor play area, The Brentwood is ideally located for exploring the South Yorkshire countryside. Sheffield, Doncaster and Barnsley are all less than 30 minutes away, making the hotel a great location for doing business in South Yorkshire, or booking a last minute trip.
With free parking and three well equipped function rooms, the hotel is an excellent location just off the M1 for seminars and business meetings. The hotel has 28 en-suite bedrooms including family rooms, all with large flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking and a Flaming Grill pub restaurant on site. The hotel can be found on the A618 Moorgate Road, 2 miles from Junction 33 on the M1, close to Rotherham, Sheffield and Meadowhall Shopping Centre. The award-winning Yorkshire Wildlife Park, Yorkshire Sculpture Park and historic Conisbrough Castle are all within easy reach.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
friendly and great staff
when we arrived easy to book in very helpful good friendly locals hade good meal with very good service, would stay again
Helpful happy staff
From the time I made a last minute on line reservation , at every point of meeting AnY the staff members I was strict by their happy demeanour and genuine helpfulness .
That goes for the receptionists , housekeeper/ chamber maid and breakfast room staff. I normally stay in , or closer to Sheffield when visiting my son at Uni. But will consider revisiting the Brentwood even though it is a few miles further out purely because of the staffs attentive and friendly service .