- Very Good
- 129 guest reviews
"I have stayed here several times. The rooms are lovely with great views if you are in the upper rooms. Breakfast is great. The restaurant is..."
"Towels not the best...."
"It was a lovely, comfortable room and I loved having the smart tv and free wi-fi. However, when I went to phone for room service, the phone..."
"I liked the fact that there is such emphasis on local sourcing of foodstuffs here, with the pork supplier to the jam supplier named and outl..."
"Both the dinner and restaurant service was excellent...."
About the hotel
Gold Award Winner of the 2008 Godiva Award for "Best Hotel" in Coventry and Warwickshire. A stunning new hotel in a convenient location with secured car parking in the centre of Coventry, the Ramada Hotel and Suites provides excellent guest care and facilities in a new contemporary development. 166 bedrooms, decorated in a contemporary modern theme all rooms are air-conditioned.
Executive rooms, are all en suite with tea and coffee making facilities, broadband and extra telephone sockets, additional facilities in the Suites are a lounge area with kitchenette, fridge, microwave and coffee percolator, en suite bath and shower facilities. Studios have an extra lounge area, with en suite shower. Family and disabled access rooms are available. LCD interactive televisions in both Suites and Studios. Located in a 17 storey landmark building that has been completely renovated into a full-service hotel offering high quality accommodation, an Italian style restaurant, with an easy informal atmosphere with the added excitement of a full theatre kitchen and an interesting selection of world wines, beers and spirits. fitness suite and executive area with WiFi. On site covered secure car park with direct access to the hotel. Car Parking £6. 50 per space, per night
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Busy and popular
I have stayed here several times.
The rooms are lovely with great views if you are in the upper rooms. Breakfast is great. The restaurant is fine if a little expensive. The staff are very helpful. It is heavily used by business people and also by coach parties so breakfast can be a busy time.
Not a hotel for the views outside hotel.
Towels not the best.