- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Arrived at half 6 and was welcomed very warmly. I was offered a complimentary glass of wine... Lovely! We made a last min reservation at the..."
"I stayed at the Millstream for a family party in a village nearby. I enjoyed the whole experience and had an excellent dinner...."
"We had a lovely mid week break, hotel staff very friendly and welcoming, relaxed atmosphere and very close to wonderful places to explore...."
"The customer service was outstanding; professional, friendly and helpful in all aspects. We particularly appreciated the mini fridge with th..."
"Lovely hotel with great staff and outstanding food. The hotel is a beautiful old building with a pretty garden complete with a millstream. T..."
About the hotel
This charming English country hotel is situated in picturesque Bosham, just 4 miles west of Chichester. The bright and airy bedrooms are individually decorated, and each has a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. The private bathrooms have a power shower and free toiletries.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. There is a choice of two restaurants in which you can dine: the Millstream Restaurant is renowned for its fine food, which has been awarded 2 Rosettes by the AA; alternatively, Marwick's Brasserie is an exiting, modern yet modestly priced restaurant, set in relaxed and informal surroundings. Subject to availability, lunches and dinners are served in the Restaurant or Brasserie. Hotel guests can enjoy a sandwich in the Bar or order Room Service 24 hours a day. Afternoon teas are served in the leafy gardens or the cosy lounge. Full English Breakfast (£14. 50) is offered the Restaurant or Continental Breakfasts (£9. 50), can be served in your bedroom.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Arrived at half 6 and was welcomed very warmly.
I was offered a complimentary glass of wine... Lovely. We made a last min reservation at the restaurant and the food was delicious. Dessert to die for!. The waiting staff were excellent and very good with my 7 year old. The room was warm , spotless and comfortable. Just wished we had longer to stay.
I stayed at the Millstream for a family party in a village nearby.
I enjoyed the whole experience and had an excellent dinner.