- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Conveniently located in Bosham within walking distance of Chichester and Fishbourne Palace, the Millstream is also close to a tidal inlet, a..."
"My wife and I were completely satisfied - although, at our age, we could have done without the step up to the loo! A silly but relevant comm..."
"First time guest. Excellent/friendly/attentive staff in all areas. Room was spacious and well equipped. Hotel felt 'relaxing'. Only meal we..."
"The excellent staff were friendly and very efficient. The restaurant service was impeccable and obviously the high standard of training refl..."
"It has been a while since I stayed at the Millstream. I was pleasantly surprised with the room refurbishment and the new Bistro. The food wa..."
About the hotel
This charming English country hotel is situated in picturesque Bosham, just 4 miles west of Chichester. The bright and airy bedrooms are individually decorated, and each has a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. The private bathrooms have a power shower and free toiletries.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. There is a choice of two restaurants in which you can dine: the Millstream Restaurant is renowned for its fine food, which has been awarded 2 Rosettes by the AA; alternatively, Marwick's Brasserie is an exiting, modern yet modestly priced restaurant, set in relaxed and informal surroundings. Subject to availability, lunches and dinners are served in the Restaurant or Brasserie. Hotel guests can enjoy a sandwich in the Bar or order Room Service 24 hours a day. Afternoon teas are served in the leafy gardens or the cosy lounge. Full English Breakfast (£14. 50) is offered the Restaurant or Continental Breakfasts (£9. 50), can be served in your bedroom.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
93% would recommend it to a friend
An excellent hotel for a quiet get away or a family party with lovely food and excellent service
Conveniently located in Bosham within walking distance of Chichester and Fishbourne Palace, the Millstream is also close to a tidal inlet, an interesting pub and mediaeval church.
The hotel is large enough to give it an atmosphere but small enough for the staff to treat you personally. The food and drink are well priced and the cuisine is outstanding.
My wife and I were completely satisfied - although, at our age, we could have done without the step up to the loo.
A silly but relevant comment.