- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Beautiful hotel once your inside, doesn't look much from the outside... I asked for a newly refurbished room as I had read that some of the..."
"Gorgeous hotel and superb dos, staff very helpful and well presented, we shall return..."
"Absolutley love this hotel. staff are so polite and make you feel very welcome while you are there. loveley hotel!..."
"Everyone is made to feel welcome and treated well. For me, this is more important than any other factor. The facilities are great as is the..."
"Really enjoyed our stay. Staff were very nice and helpful & food was excellent. We'll be back...."
About the hotel
Set just outside the picturesque village of Knutsford, this luxury 4 star Hotel with Spa is a great base to explore the delights of Manchester, Cheshire and generally all of the northwest. Located just off the M6 and M56, the Hotel is just 8 miles from Manchester International Airport - and a perfect venue for business meetings with an international flavour or an overnight stay before a flight. The Hotel also has excellent Spa and Spa Treatment facilities with all you need for a challenging work-out, swim or relaxing spa treatment.
Complimentary car parking and free wifi throughout the hotel is available to all guests. With purpose-built meeting rooms - all with air-conditioning and natural daylight - Cottons Hotel is an ideal location for a company training event or conference. Not only that but the hotel also offers free high speed wireless internet access to guests, making it easy to go online and stay in touch. For guests staying to explore the areas - Tatton Park and Mere Golf Club are within 1/2 mile of the hotel, and the cities of Manchester and Chester both within easy reach.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cottons Hotel & Spa - Shire Hotels in Knutsford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel once your inside, doesn't look much from the outside...
I asked for a newly refurbished room as I had read that some of the rooms looked very dated. Our needs were met and the room was stunning, very large with everything you needed. We ate in the hotel bar the next day around lunch time, there was a long wait for food and it wasn't very busy but the food was really nice when it arrived. Reception were helpful and gave us robes when we asked without a deposit.
The Spa was nice too, not huge but wasn't busy so that didn't matter. Overall we had a really nice relaxing time. Also its really close to Knutsford town centre or Lymm Village where you can eat and drink, some really nice restaurants and bars. Probably £15-20 in a taxi so not expensive.
Gorgeous hotel and superb dos, staff very helpful and well presented, we shall return