- Very Good
- 86 guest reviews
"Don't let the blue exterior fool you, the hotel is beautiful inside and amazing facilities. We ate in the hotel and the food was excellent...."
"Booked through laterooms and got a good deal for my family of 5. We stayed in a family room with double bed, settee bed and a bunk, good siz..."
"We stayed for 2 nights and booked a family room. When we arrived in our room their was cookies with each of our kids names on them and mugs..."
"Lovely hotel, fantastic facilities and wonderful food. customer service was excellent, warm welcomong staff. The hotel has just the right ba..."
"Some lovely little touches- cookies left in the room when we arrived iced with the names of the kids plus an Easter egg each on Easter Sunda..."
About the hotel
The North Lakes Hotel and Spa provides the perfect base for Lake District breaks, you don't have to be a hardened hill walker to enjoy all that the Lake District has to offer. Its stunning scenery lends itself perfectly to leisurely lake cruises and sightseeing. Naturally, lovers of the great outdoors are also catered for.
We are ideally located for both Lake Ullswater; which is just down the road, and Lake Windermere; a 35 minute drive away. So if you are looking to explore the lakes either on foot or by boats such as the Ullswater Steamers we are the perfect base for your Lake District holiday. The North Lakes Hotel and Spa is very popular with families due to the variety of rooms. Stylishly furnished, each room has fresh milk and a newspaper delivered daily. Guests can relax with cosy beds, free bottled water, and freshly ground coffee and tea in the rooms. Boasting an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, Splash Time in our pool, great kids menus, our Trekkers Den full of games and activities, and so much more, North Lakes Hotel offers Lake District family holidays that top all others. Whether you're visiting for work or play, the stylish contemporary guest rooms , award winning dining options and complimentary Spa facilities and free WIFI throughout will help to make your stay with us that little bit more special.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/01/2015 to 20/02/2015 - Please note that there are a number of bedrooms undergoing refurbishment. There may be some noise disruption between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday The LateRooms.com rates for North Lakes Hotel and Spa - Shire Hotels in Penrith are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
North Lakes Hotel and Spa - Shire Hotels
Don't let the blue exterior fool you, the hotel is beautiful inside and amazing facilities.
We ate in the hotel and the food was excellent. A thoroughly enjoyable stay would definitely recommend staying here.
Overall excellent-cant wait to go back
Booked through laterooms and got a good deal for my family of 5.
We stayed in a family room with double bed, settee bed and a bunk, good sized room and the cookies on arrival for kids a nice touch. Breakfast very nice, staff helpful. Used the pool and steam room both great kids had a fab time, water nice and warm-hard to fault just wish we'd booked for 2 nights!!