- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"We stayed in Room 12. Bathroom had no towel rails, floor was extremely slippery and only towels for 1 person and no bath mat although this w..."
"Loved everything about our stay, friendly helpful staff, made us feel very welcome. Clean and cozy, our room was perfect, nicely decorated w..."
"A nice enough hotel, but some stains on the bedding. Shower curtain very stained, missing towel rail. Been filled in where it fell off. But..."
"Impossible to fault - Thank very much!..."
"I have to say that I was really disappointed that no-one from the hotel bothered to warn us that there was a disco booked for the first nigh..."
About the hotel
Set on the outskirts of the cathedral city of Exeter, the Gipsy Hill Hotel is a 19th century country house set in 3 acres of its own beautiful landscaped gardens. From the moment you arrive you can be sure that our friendly, welcoming staff will make your stay as comfortable as possible
We are ideally located, being only 1 mile from J29 of the M5, 3 miles from Exeter International Airport and 3 miles from Exeter City Centre. Also within easy reach are the stunning Dartmoor National Park, Crealy Adventure Park and also the south Devon coast with some of the best beaches and walks in Britain.
We offer free hi-speed wireless broadband throughout the hotel's public areas and bedrooms. Ample free parking available. Alongside the spacious & recently refurbished bar and lounge area is the popular Lawns Restaurant which serves quality food with friendly service.
Breakfast is included in All Room Rates.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed in Room 12.
Bathroom had no towel rails, floor was extremely slippery and only towels for 1 person and no bath mat although this was requested and brought extremely quickly. The bed was not made up to standard on our 2nd night and the head board needed a hoover. Room was dated in all areas. On the good side the staff were all extremely pleasant and the breakfast was good but we would prefer fresh tea/coffee served.
Relaxing, friendly and a perfect base.
Loved everything about our stay, friendly helpful staff, made us feel very welcome.
Clean and cozy, our room was perfect, nicely decorated with a lovely comfortable bed, big bathroom and soft fluffy towels. It's the perfect base for touring the extremely beautiful area, and we shall defiantly return. Thank you to all the staff for making our trip so memorable.