- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"We had a great stay here, even stayed an extra night than we planned. It is a cute old hotel that is well looked after well and holds a typi..."
"The staff were exceptionally effective and friendly as was the service. Breakfasts were excellent and liked the buffet style. Did not have a..."
"This hotel is so handy being just off the M5 and really handy for Exeter Chiefs' Sandy Park Stadium. Staff always friendly, and once found u..."
"Decent hotel close to airport - probably difficult to find if on foot as appeared to be down a long lane in a business park. Very friendly a..."
"On the surface the place is looking dated, but the staff and the layout of the rooms more than make up for this. I'd rather stay here than i..."
About the hotel
Set on the outskirts of the cathedral city of Exeter, the Gipsy Hill Hotel is a 19th century country house set in 3 acres of its own beautiful landscaped gardens. From the moment you arrive you can be sure that our friendly, welcoming staff will make your stay as comfortable as possible
We are ideally located, being only 1 mile from J29 of the M5, 3 miles from Exeter International Airport and 3 miles from Exeter City Centre. Also within easy reach are the stunning Dartmoor National Park, Crealy Adventure Park and also the south Devon coast with some of the best beaches and walks in Britain.
We offer free hi-speed wireless broadband throughout the hotel's public areas and bedrooms. Ample free parking available. Alongside the spacious & recently refurbished bar and lounge area is the popular Lawns Restaurant which serves quality food with friendly service.
Breakfast is included in All Room Rates.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Cosy English Hotel
We had a great stay here, even stayed an extra night than we planned.
It is a cute old hotel that is well looked after well and holds a typical English feel about it. From the second we got there the staff did everything they could to make sure our stay was as enjoyable and easy as possible. Breakfast was fantastic.
Review of hotel
The staff were exceptionally effective and friendly as was the service.
Breakfasts were excellent and liked the buffet style. Did not have any other meals. Great value for money overall and would not hesitate to go there again (as indeed we did for one night on Friday). Hotel probably needs a little modernisation here and there.