- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Stayed here as attending a funeral next morning, and the gathering after was at the hotel. The room was clean and not bad, had what you need..."
"I've stayed here a few times - it's a lovely building, and very handy indeed for arriving in London by car - but my loyalty was tested a bit..."
"This was our third stay at Hendon Hall, and we'll certainly be back for a fourth. Quiet, comfortable, friendly, and easy to get to, both fro..."
"This was a very mixed experience - the hotel itself was lovely and clean (although the beds almost too soft) and the staff were all very ple..."
"Had lovely time. staff very polite and helpful. Room very clean. In other words really enjoyed the stay...."
About the hotel
Hendon Hall Hotel in North London is ideal for those wishing to enjoy a relaxing stay in a beautiful mansion with terraced gardens, yet have easy access to central London and the surrounding areas such as Wembley Area, Wembley Stadium, Alexandra Palace and RAF Museum. Our four function rooms are ideal for meetings in North London, conferences in North London or private events from 2 to 350 people, and the award-winning Garrick Restaurant in North London serves excellent food and drink. The hotel in Hendon offers 57 bedrooms - a mixture of classic, executive and four-poster bedrooms as well as junior suites in North London.
All rooms have been recently refurbished in 2010 to a high standard. All residents enjoy free on site parking and complimentary WIFI throughout. Full traditional breakfast is included on all rates and value added tax.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Good Up to a Point
Stayed here as attending a funeral next morning, and the gathering after was at the hotel.
The room was clean and not bad, had what you needed. The garden was pleasant and a good place to relax in the sunshine. We dined in the restaurant but used the bar menu as this was more what we fancied, the food we had was good. However next morning breakfast was a different matter, the food was lukewarm, the bacon and the eggs were either over cooked or had been standing under lamps to keep warm. They were dried out, the bacon could not be pierced with a fork without it splintering into pieces, the yolks of the fried eggs had the consistency of boiled eggs. There is the continental option but we didn't experience that. We booked breakfast included, otherwise the cost of breakfast is the ludicrous price of £19.95 per person. Drinks were on the expensive side but probably to be expected. The hotel itself is situated in a residential area so going for a walk is not interesting in the locality. The gathering after the funeral was well organised and the buffet food very good. We would stay again only if we had the unfortunate experience of another local funeral.
Service not as good as it has been
I've stayed here a few times - it's a lovely building, and very handy indeed for arriving in London by car - but my loyalty was tested a bit this time.
Lots of problems with service - had to wait ten minutes for someone to appear at reception when I arrived; had to wait half an hour for someone to provide the iron which was supposed to be in my room; service in the restaurant (at breakfast especially) was slow too. My booking hadn't properly been recorded (so when I rang down to ask about the iron I was greeted with "how did you get into that room?"). Cold poached eggs with breakfast as well, and they had taken so long to arrive, I didn't have time to complain. I'll probably give it one more chance, but just the one.