- 91 guest reviews
"I didn't like the plastic-covered mattress, but the other guest didn't notice it, so that's just me.The room was clean and comfortable other..."
"Hotel was fine for an quick stop-over. The room was cheap enough and we were served a pleasant breakfast. The bed was clean and comfortable...."
"The hotel needs a update and some paintwork needs updating the room was very cold the s Windows are almost ready to fall out they are rotten..."
"Cannot complain about my stay, friendly staff and good breakfast...."
"We stayed for one night and were happy with the hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff and the room was clean and tidy. Excellent value for..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of leafy Edgbaston, the Edgbaston Palace Hotel is just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Birmingham City Centre. We offer on site convenient free parking, free WIFI, good food and all our rooms are en suite. The Edgbaston Palace is only a short walk away from Birmingham's, Night Clubs, Bars, Restaurants, Casinos, Theatres, Exhibitions, Conference Centres.
Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) are a short journey away by Car, Bus or Train. This stunning Grade II Listed building, built in 1854, offers 50 Fully En-suite bedrooms. The rooms have; Television, free WIFI, Telephone, Tea/Coffee making facilities and hairdryer. We offer Wireless Internet access in all bedrooms and it is chargeable. Why not try our new Bar/Restaurant Menu, serving superb food from, Italian, French, Indian, Mexican, Traditional English.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Edgbaston Palace Hotel in Birmingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
I didn't like the plastic-covered mattress, but the other guest didn't notice it, so that's just me.The room was clean and comfortable otherwise.
There was shower gel, but no soap and no towel rail. There was work going on in the corridors, but it didn't affect the rooms, and presumably will be temporary!
Probably the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in!!
Room looked like a storage cupboard, carpets thread bare, duvet cover ripped, shower hardly worked, hairs in sink and wifi did not work.
Breakfast was not very nice. On the + side the staff are really nice