- 48 guest reviews
"Good location, but beds are tiny!..."
"Booked as a last minute thing. Easy to find. Lots of off road parking a beautiful old main building with lots of original features. The bar..."
"I would return to this hotel again, good late room choice...."
"Decent, comfortable accommodation not too far out from the city centre..."
"High class room, even better than we thought we could have when compared with the general outlook of the hotel. One disappointment and embar..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of leafy Edgbaston, the Edgbaston Palace Hotel is just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Birmingham City Centre. We offer on site convenient free parking, free WIFI, good food and all our rooms are en suite. The Edgbaston Palace is only a short walk away from Birmingham's, Night Clubs, Bars, Restaurants, Casinos, Theatres, Exhibitions, Conference Centres.
Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) are a short journey away by Car, Bus or Train. This stunning Grade II Listed building, built in 1854, offers 50 Fully En-suite bedrooms. The rooms have; Television, free WIFI, Telephone, Tea/Coffee making facilities and hairdryer. Why not try our new Bar/Restaurant Menu, serving superb food from, Italian, French, Indian, Mexican, Traditional English. Please note that a pre-authorisation will be carried out on your credit/debit card at the time of booking, for the total amount of your booking value. This transaction is separate to your payment which is to be made on check in. Please note that the credit/debit card used to make the booking must be presented on check-in.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/07/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note guests must be over 18 to book a room or to check in to the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, but beds are tiny!
Booked as a last minute thing.
Easy to find. Lots of off road parking a beautiful old main building with lots of original features. The bar manager was a mind of local information and pointed out some great bars and restaurants in and around the jewelry quarter. We had a good room with everything we needed for an overnight stay. Breakfast was good and well worth booking in advance. All in all s great weekend, will be visiting Birmingham again and hopefully will get on at The Edgbaston Palace Hotel.