- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"We were spending the week in Torquay and decided to treat ourselves to a night at The Grand Hotel for our last night. We booked an Executive..."
"Room was small and dated for the price, with a view of a wall..."
"Lovely room and reception areas. spa facilities are good. an enjoyable stay thankyou...."
"A very pleasant and quiet room out the back, good receptionist....."
About the hotel
The 4 star, Grand Hotel occupies pride of place on the Torbay seafront, commanding majestic views over the bay and out to sea. Since being purchased by the Richardson Group in 2001, it has undergone a sympathetic restoration that has exposed its magnificent Victorian and Art Deco architectural characteristics. Whatever the weather, the comfort and luxury of the Grand has something to offer everyone.
For the more active, there is the Grand Leisure Suite with its 15m swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and sun shower as well as a multi-gym. In the summer, there's the pleasure of an outdoor pool, complete with fountain, children's area and plenty of space in which to soak up the sun's rays from the comfort of a sun lounger. With friendly and welcoming staff Its the perfect place for families and those wishing to relax in the leisure club or beauty salon.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely experience
We were spending the week in Torquay and decided to treat ourselves to a night at The Grand Hotel for our last night.
We booked an Executive Room and as a nice surprise our room had a sea view. Room was immaculate, bed was comfy and don't leave in the morning without trying their cooked breakfasts. The only negative would be that we did not get enough milk in our room so you could only have one cup of tea, but the rest of the experience greatly outweighs that small element.
Room was small and dated for the price, with a view of a wall