- 10 guest reviews
"Made to feel very welcome, there was nothing to complain about at all, really interesting building it felt homely and the bed was really com..."
"Lovely atmosphere . Old world but all mod cons. Very comfortable and great reception. Landlady so helpful. Recommended good eating place nea..."
"The signs at the top of the hill were 'interesting' - To hotels, but I did find the right one and the proprietress was very tolerant of my l..."
"and would like to stay again...."
"Room was spacious and warm, breakfast very good. Made to feel welcome, told us of places to visit. Would stay again...."
About the hotel
the stonecroft hotel is a 17th century grade 2 listed residence offering superb en-suite accomodation. The hotel has been awarded 4 stars by the AA and is the perfect place for overnight business trips or a base to explore the delightful surrounding countryside. During the week we offer a small A`La Carte menu with reasonably priced meals.
We areclose to Sheffield and Meadowhall, we are 2 mins from the areas motorway network. At the Stonecroft we offer free secure parkingThe Stonecroft is a non smoking hotel.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for stonecroft hotel in Rotherham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Made to feel very welcome, there was nothing to complain about at all, really interesting building it felt homely and the bed was really comfortable, would not hesitate in recommending.
Lovely, small , character hotel.
Lovely atmosphere .
Old world but all mod cons. Very comfortable and great reception. Landlady so helpful. Recommended good eating place nearby and took us there in her car. Breakfast excellent.
Would definitely return here. Not for those seeking restaurant or bar but all available close by. A gem ,very convenient for Rotherham and surrounding area. Excellent value for money.