- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"This hotel is located in a really nice area of Brussels which is full of cultural diversity in terms of people, food, music...it is quite cl..."
"If you are only staying for a short time I suggest you find somewhere nearer the centre although you can get the bus in. Room and facilities..."
"Great value for money. Nice clean, modern decor and very comfortable to stay in. Big rooms with all the creature-comforts. Quite close to Ga..."
About the hotel
Be the aim of your visit business or pleasure, our hotel can cater to every one of your travelling needs. The hotel is equipped with 40, calm, functional and convivial rooms. Our staff of receptionists are ready to guide and accommodate what is sure to be a pleasant and memorable stay.
We offer the most competitive of rates, with one, if not the best relationships between quality and price. Regularly you will find on both offers and promotions giving you the opportunity to rediscover what is so special about the vibrant capital of the European Union. The hotel is surrounded by many public transport lines and is situated in a calm street near the South train station(terminal to both the Eurostar &the Thalys) Our Hotel is the closest to the world renowned Forest National concert Hall. Where all international artists that grace the city of Brussels come and play.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hôtel de Fierlant in Brussels are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is located in a really nice area of Brussels which is full of cultural diversity in terms of people, food, music...it is quite close to Bruxelles-Zuid (easily walkable unless you are infirm or have heavy luggage).
My room was lovely and well serviced, with an excellent WiFi connection (usually sadly lacking in hotels which claim to provide such a facility). The Reception is staffed around the clock and they are very helpful and kind. They know the area well and can point you to places to eat and how to get to where you want to go. The Guatemalan-American dude was particularly awesome. I didn't take the breakfast, which is why I haven't scored it.