This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A literary hotel. More than a distinguished address on the Left Bank, combining refined decoration and thoughtful attention, the Hotel Pont Royal is a historical landmark, most noted for attracting many famous literary figures. This exclusive and intimate atmosphere matches with an exquisite blend of contemporary and traditional design, made of mahogany wood, silk and stone.
The cosy bar with its lovely bookshelves emphasises the literary aspect of the hotel. The outstanding location, just steps away from the Musée d'Orsay and the trendy Café de Flore, gives our guests the opportunity to make their stay unique in Paris. During your stay, discover and enjoy the restaurant "L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon".
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Pont Royal in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.30(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet