- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"We were looking for single rooms reasonable price with evening meal on site so we could have a drink and a good breakfast before climbing Ri..."
"This is a pleasant place to stay with good food and optional real ales..."
"I nearly didn’t stay here because of some of the negative reviews I’d seen. What a mistake that would have been it’s an excellent old pub fu..."
"Set in a beautiful location. Lovely quiet area. Very close to shops etc. Staff were very helpful. Room was very stylish and clean. Great roo..."
About the hotel
Ten beautifully furnished and decorated bedrooms with en-suite facilities Scenic views of open countryside Relax in comfortable surroundings. Easy access to motorway network, airports and surrounding towns of Wigan, Preston Bolton, Manchester and Liverpool Ideal accommodation for friends, family and corporate clients visiting the North West. t's our aim to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible Situated in the heart of the North West, close to the M6 and M61, We are ideally located for people visiting many of the Attractions the North West has to offer.
Please note we do not have a night porter access is limited to 12am sunday to thursday 1am friday and saturday
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Suitable for a quick overnight stay
We were looking for single rooms reasonable price with evening meal on site so we could have a drink and a good breakfast before climbing Rivington Pike.
This was good value for money although a little shabby eg stair carpet but rooms Ok . We had to wait in the morning for breakfast It was all in darkness when we got down stairs at 8-30 which was a bit disconcerting.
This is a pleasant place to stay with good food and optional real ales