- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, very well situated in a quiet street. Good breakfast. Room on the 4th floor very enjoyable with big bathroom and nice vue of Pra..."
About the hotel
The Alchymist Nosticova Palace is a truly delightful, romantic boutique hotel set near all major Prague tourist attractions and yet still far away from the hustle and bustle of the modern city. Located at the end of a quiet cobblestone street close to the charming Kampa Park and Vltava River, this 17th century residence is the place to stay if you appreciate historical charm, elegant comfort and an element of romance. Room facilities include air-conditioning, LCD TV featuring international channels, a DVD and CD player, a safe, a mini-bar and high-speed Internet access.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel, very well situated in a quiet street.
Good breakfast. Room on the 4th floor very enjoyable with big bathroom and nice vue of Prague Castle at this floor.
Dear Mrs. Levy,
Thank you very much for your kind words and positive comment.
It is a real pleasure for us to hear you have enjoyed your stay in Alchymist Nosticova Palace and a great motivation for me and my colleagues to continue doing our work as best as we can.
We hope the memories from your stay will be keep for long time as a beautiful souvenir.
We would be pleased to have the opportunity and welcoming you back again in Prague in one of our Alchymist Luxury Properties.
I wish you a beautiful day.
With warmest regards,
Alchymist Nosticova Team