This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Alchymist Nosticova Palace is hands down the best place for accommodation in Prague. Fabulously reconstructed at the end of the decade by the city's finest carpenters, ceramists, decorators and painters, the residence is housed in a historic 17th century building on a small, quiet, cobbled street in the Lesser Quarter. Alchymist Bar offers selection of a local and international wine and snacks .
For dining you will directed with a free transfer to the restaurant Aquarius situated in our main hotel. The Boutique hotel with 19 rooms is located in a quiet area, the hotel is a short walk from Kampa Park and the Vltava River
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet