- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"We arrived here earlier than our check in time and were accommodated straight away. Our TV was not working and on reporting this it was not..."
"Nice hotel nice rooms only negative is no parking..."
"Basically clean accommodation, friendly staff, comfortable bed. Fly in the ointment I left my phone charger and plug in the room, realised w..."
"Jury's were very helpful when our booking had not been passed on...."
"Hotel was a good location for access to the Marina, about a 20 minute walk. Hotel was busy due to its popularity, least I had to wait to the..."
About the hotel
Jurys Inn Southampton is located in the heart of the city overlooking East Park and close to Southampton Central Station. The 12-storey Jurys Inn is the largest hotel in Southampton and includes Restaurant, Bar, and a Costa coffee bar and offers FREE wifi to all guests. Modern, spacious and friendly, the restaurant is open to residents and non-residents alike and serves breakfast and dinner with a la carte menu.
The Bar offers a delicious range of bar food and light snacks and Costa Coffee has an excellent selection of snacks and coffee to go. The hotel does not have a car park of its own, however guests can park at several public car parks within easy walking distance, Grosvenor Square can be found using postcode SO15 2GR. A drop off point immediately outside the hotel can be used for dropping off passengers or luggage prior to parking.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/09/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Guests wishing to pay cash for bedrooms, will be asked to leave a £100 refundable deposit on arrival towards any extras or potential damage that may occur during stay. The hotel does not offer parking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived here earlier than our check in time and were accommodated straight away.
Our TV was not working and on reporting this it was not dealt withy within the 3 hours that we were out, we reported again and were given vouchers for a drink due to the delay. Was very impressed with the experience of staying in this hotel.
Nice hotel nice rooms only negative is no parking