- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Had an amazing two night stay in this beautiful hotel with my best friend. EXCELLENT customer service especially from Des on reception...."
"Just a brief one-night stay-over but a warm welcome and a very comfortable room. Loved the peaceful surroundings. Room service dinner top-no..."
"Really enjoyed our stay. Early birthday present to myself and what a way to spend it. Really relaxing and a great way to unwind. Great facil..."
"The rooms I booked were for a group of 6 women, unfortunately I requested twins on late rooms and the hotel did not pick this up so we ended..."
"We thought our hotel room was very good, well equiped and comfortable, good tea and coffee facilities etc. The communal areas were nice and..."
About the hotel
At 800 years old, New Hall Hotel & Spa Sutton Coldfield Birmingham has a long history of providing discerning guests fine hospitality. Today this tradition continues with Hand Picked Hotels’ unique blend of modern and luxury British hospitality. Offering 60 bedrooms and set within 26 acres of mature, elegant grounds this luxury hotel in Sutton Coldfield Birmingham is widely reputed to be the oldest inhabited, moated manor house in England.
Sympathetic renovation has provided luxury up-to-the-minute facilities whilst retaining most of its medieval charm and character. Public areas with their fine panelling and mullioned stained-glass windows create a unique historical ambience. Restaurant pre-booking prior to arrival will ensure availability of a table in the Hotels restaurant. Pre-booking of Spa treatments are recommended in order to ensure availability. Please contact the hotels Spa direct for further details. ****Please note due to a kitchen refurbishment between 5th - 8th January, dinner options will be very limited. ****
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel, grounds and spa.
Had an amazing two night stay in this beautiful hotel with my best friend.
EXCELLENT customer service especially from Des on reception.
Peaceful and comfortable
Just a brief one-night stay-over but a warm welcome and a very comfortable room.
Loved the peaceful surroundings. Room service dinner top-notch and a great breakfast. No time to visit the Spa. A pleasant change from a Holiday Inn or equivalent.