- 19 guest reviews
"I know Manchester really well and was looking for something a bit different whilst staying overnight after a gig. As soon as we got there we..."
"this hotel is one of manchester's hidden gems. The décor is so different to many of the other top hotels in Manchester. It makes you feel ve..."
"Lovely hotel, great service and food, central location and a nice bit of luxury for a weekend away. Parking slightly tricky but nothing that..."
"We booked the room just prior to the arrival of our baby as a treat, we would definitely return..."
"What a surprise! Wonderful, quirky hotel. Everything about our very short stay was perfect, staff, food, bar, accommodation...."
About the hotel
Only a stones throw from Manchester’s most exclusive shopping areas, restaurants and theatres, this original Victorian school house has been transformed into a chic townhouse hotel with unique, individually designed bedrooms and suites (all with handmade pocket sprung 1700 matresses) set alongside stylish lounges and Oyster Bar. Great John Street Hotel also boasts stunning entertainment rooms and terraces available for exclusive use for your own tailor made event. The Hotel operates a strict non-smoking policy.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Something a bit different
I know Manchester really well and was looking for something a bit different whilst staying overnight after a gig.
As soon as we got there we felt relaxed down to the friendly staff and the quality of the room. I especially loved the bathroom and managed to fit in two luxurious baths. I would love to stay here again and have already recommended to friends.
a little gem of a hotel
this hotel is one of manchester's hidden gems.
The décor is so different to many of the other top hotels in Manchester. It makes you feel very special when you stay here, attention to detail can be seen in every aspect of this hotel. Nothing has been overlooked. The staff were very attentive and friendly. If you want to feel spoilt and special book a room at this hotel. We looked at The Hilton, Lowry and Crown Plaza hotels before booking this hotel Im so glad we booked this one and will be going back.