- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"they upgraded us when we arrived excellent hotel..."
"The hotel has 20 rooms in a large Victorian house and a terrace and garden at the back. Our room was very warm as it had no windows except f..."
"Great room near the garden . Great for pre- dinner drinks . The breakfast was freshly prepared to order and was beautifully presented. A gre..."
"The room was perfect for recharging my batteries after a long day of meetings. The bath especially was great! Very traditional and classy. T..."
"Exceptional Hotel for the money. Stayed in many Hotels and paid 3 or 4 times as much but not as good as Eleven. Can't recommend enough...."
About the hotel
A peaceful and serene haven, this exclusive Victorian townhouse is set in Manchester’s fashionable suburb of Didsbury. Known for its chic, eclectic interiors, Eleven Didsbury Park offers twenty individually designed bedrooms (all with handmade pocket sprung 1700 matresses), lounge and residents honesty bar alongside a peaceful Victorian walled garden. Making it an idyllic setting for your own private or business stay, event or celebration.
This non-smoking hotel has distinct style, service and attention to detail, providing a unique and relaxing experience in a convenient yet tranquil location, making it an ideal choice for both business or pleasure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
they upgraded us when we arrived excellent hotel
A beautiful hotel and garden.
The hotel has 20 rooms in a large Victorian house and a terrace and garden at the back.
Our room was very warm as it had no windows except for 2 skylights in the ceiling and as it was raining non stop we couldn't open them fully. The room and bathroom with a monsoon shower were immaculate, the decor is very tasteful, we had a beer on the terrace and patio heathers were put on for us, everything was perfect. I would definitely stay here again and recommend the hotel, it may not be cheap but you get a wonderful personal experience you will not get in a large hotel chain. They also do weddings.