- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Great room near the garden . Great for pre- dinner drinks . The breakfast was freshly prepared to order and was beautifully presented. A gre..."
"The room was perfect for recharging my batteries after a long day of meetings. The bath especially was great! Very traditional and classy. T..."
"Exceptional Hotel for the money. Stayed in many Hotels and paid 3 or 4 times as much but not as good as Eleven. Can't recommend enough...."
"What a hidden gem! I'm from manchester and now live away and was visiting some relative. This place was just lovely. Great service, friendly..."
"Excellent hotel with friendly, helpful staff. The room was excellent with the added bonus of sky hd including sky sports. The only slight ne..."
About the hotel
A peaceful and serene haven, this exclusive Victorian townhouse is set in Manchester’s fashionable suburb of Didsbury. Known for its chic, eclectic interiors, Eleven Didsbury Park offers twenty individually designed bedrooms (all with handmade pocket sprung 1700 matresses), lounge and residents honesty bar alongside a peaceful Victorian walled garden. Making it an idyllic setting for your own private or business stay, event or celebration.
This non-smoking hotel has distinct style, service and attention to detail, providing a unique and relaxing experience in a convenient yet tranquil location, making it an ideal choice for both business or pleasure.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Little gem ofva hotel. The staff were friendly and very helpful.
Great room near the garden .
Great for pre- dinner drinks . The breakfast was freshly prepared to order and was beautifully presented. A great find.
A perfect short stay for business
The room was perfect for recharging my batteries after a long day of meetings.
The bath especially was great. Very traditional and classy. The bed was comfortable, too.