This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Ginevra is an intimate, family-run hotel a 2-minute walk from Napoli Piazza Garibaldi Train Station, and 2 km from the Port of Naples. It offers unique rooms, some modern and some with an ethnic design. The rooms are spacious and bright, and feature cool tiled floors.
Some are en suite, and some share a bathroom. Some rooms offer air conditioning and a minibar. A sweet breakfast is available daily. The popular shopping street Corso Umberto I is just 200m away, and Hotel Ginevra is surrounded by great restaurants, cafés and, of course, pizzerias. There is a traditional market nearby, where you can find lots of typical Neapolitan produce. The friendly staff are always available to help you plan your stay in Naples and beyond. Ferries to the islands of Capri, Ischia, Procida or Sicily, leave from the nearby harbour and ferry terminal. Hotel Rooms: 18
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for HOTEL GINEVRA in Napoli is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet