- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"We arrived at the Dog and Partridge. Were'nt sure where the entrance was, however found it eventually. Had no idea you could park next to yo..."
"Excellent dog-friendly accommodation so close to Dovedale...."
"Very friendly staff, clean everywhere, stunning food, close to Alton towers (8 miles) would very much stay there again if we're travelling t..."
"Excellent friendly service and fantastic food. Would highly recommend to anyone...."
"We chose to stay at the Dog and Partridge midweek for my boyfriends birthday as it is a dog friendly venue. From the outside the Dog and Par..."
About the hotel
17th Century Family Run Country Inn with rooms located in the grounds. Traditional bar serving real ales, A'la Carte award Winning Restaurant, Full Bar Snacks and Childrens Menus available. Great views over the open countryside, extensive gardens and terrace with kids play area.
Only 5 miles from Alton Towers. FREE Wireless Broadband Internet Access is available in public areas of the inn. Free Parking
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Expensive night out
We arrived at the Dog and Partridge.
Were'nt sure where the entrance was, however found it eventually. Had no idea you could park next to your room or we would'nt have bothered to carry our clothes through the hotel. So maybe a good idea to put that on the website( presuming it is'nt already on there and I've missed it for which I am truly sorry)
Was shown to the room which was adequate but very dated and in much need of updating. There was a marvellous playground for the kiddies a real plus for families. One thing I do object to strongly is the toasting machine. This should be placed somewhere out of the reach of children. Whilst we were there a young girl burnt herself and was screaming from the pain. Now this sort of thing is not only distressing for the family but for any other diners who witnessed it . The breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice, cereals, Danish pastries and even a vegetarian no meat fried breakfast
Excellent dog-friendly accommodation so close to Dovedale.