- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The only negative is none opening windows, which give the room a little bit of a sense of claustrophobia. Apart from that the stay was excel..."
"great stay very friendly. Excellent food and well situated to walk into town..."
"9 of us stayed here, 3 to a room and the room size and facilities were perfect. The hotel rooms were quiet but the bar in the evening was bu..."
"Staff Friendly and helpful, Room very clean and food was great...."
"Great Hotel in a good location for Centre of Dublin. Only slight down side was the offsite parking which was about 200 yds away (and we got..."
About the hotel
Cool, clean lines. Simple, elegant colours. Stress-free check-in.
People who love what they do. And all the services you dream of. Welcome to the 4 star Clarion Hotel Cork. Designed to redefine the idea of what a four star hotel should be. Superbly located overlooking Cork's infamous River Lee and facing the splendid architecture of City Hall, the new Clarion Hotel is only two minutes walk to the business, shopping and entertainment centre of Cork City. 197 contemporary rooms, complimented by elegant riverside suites and a stunning rooftop Penthouse overlooking the city's skyline. The Clarion features great options for dining: Augustines Restaurant Modern French & Italian flavours, Augustine’s Restaurant is one of the finest restaurants in Cork city, combining modern French & Italian flavours with Irish influences to create delicious, memorable meals. Ideally located in the heart of Cork city, Augustine’s Restaurant offers a unique fine dining experience in relaxed surroundings, whether it’s for a night out, a celebratory birthday or anniversary dinner. 2011 Restaurant Association of Ireland award for The Best Chef in Cork for Brendan Cashman from Augustines Restaurant at the Clarion Kudos Bar If you’re feeling like something a little more casual, Kudos Restaurant at the Clarion in Cork city is one of most well known Asian restaurants in Cork, serving enticing Asian food straight from the wok. We also have a small selection of European dishes, which makes Kudos Restaurant one of the few Cork Asian restaurants that can offer something for every appetite. The Clarion also features a stunning Atrium lounge and state of the art Conference & Event suites with capacity for 380 delegates. SanoVitae Health & Spa boasts 18m pool, fully equipped gym, sauna, steamroom, Jacuzzi and 5 treatment rooms. The Clarion Hotel is a Non Smoking Hotel. Awarded " International Clarion Hotel of the Year 2008 by Choice Hotels International" ***Please note that car parking charges for residents using Lapps Quay Public Car Park (located beneath the hotel) have increased to 9euro per night This is a reduced rate for hotel residents***
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- 06/09/2010 to 25/10/2010 - Please Note The annual Cork City Guinness Jazz Festival takes place 22 – 25 October inclusive, a quiet relaxing time cannot be guaranteed and there maybe noise The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
No opening windows
The only negative is none opening windows, which give the room a little bit of a sense of claustrophobia.
Apart from that the stay was excellent.
Cork Clarion experience
great stay very friendly.
Excellent food and well situated to walk into town