- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"My husband and I managed to get a late deal at The Manor while we were at the Green Man Festival, after swearing never to camp there again!..."
"Warm welcome , superb evening meal , great views, excellent venue but wifi was terrible..."
"Reception staff were very friendly, hotel was lovely, breakfast good too, pool was small but nice and relaxing. Really pleased my dog was al..."
"The only fault was the bathroom / shower needed updated. It was very slow when switched on and took ages to warm up but everything else was..."
"the manor was a great place to stay with a friendly atmosphere at a good quality hotel and wonderful views..."
About the hotel
The Manor sits at the foot of the ancient fortress, Table Mountain. Situated in the beautiful Usk valley within the Brecon Beacons National Park and close to the pretty market town of Crickhowell, we are superbly located for lots of outdoor activities. With 22 individual styled bedrooms, The Manors interior is honest and unpretentious.
Our Bistro overlooks the valley encroached by an impressive escarpment and below the river Usk. Our food is quintessentially British, we believe in simple, unfussy food, using seasonal produce. 90% of the meat and poultry served at our restaurant comes from our family farm just down the road. ¬So we know exactly what our animals have been fed throughout their life, and hope this will also lessen our carbon impact on the environment. With a leisure suite, swimming pool and Jacuzzi, The Manor hotel is the perfect country get away – it provides ideal, affordable accommodation to recharge and refresh in a clean, green, natural environment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Great value, relaxing and comfortable
My husband and I managed to get a late deal at The Manor while we were at the Green Man Festival, after swearing never to camp there again.
We enjoyed a very relaxing afternoon in the leisure suite - an indoor pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room, with views to Glanusk and the hills beyond. We had a very comfortable night's sleep - so much so that we slept through our alarms.
Breakfast was the standard hotel setup, with a continental selection followed by a cooked breakfast. As well as the usual choices, the cooked menu featured cockles and laverbread, a Welsh specialty made with seaweed. I went for the Veggie option which included 2 tasty Glamorgan sausages. Everything was fresh and tasty and the service was good without being intrusive.
We enjoyed our stay so much, we tried to book it again for next year's Green Man, but it's booked out for a wedding. Highly recommended if you're looking for a country hotel with leisure facilities.
Warm welcome , superb evening meal , great views, excellent venue but wifi was terrible