- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night on business. This hotel is a real gem. I was made welcome from the moment I stepped through the door. My room was super..."
"This was our second visit to the Manor Hotel, the first being some years ago. The staff are friendly and helpful, the hotel is spotlessly cl..."
"friendly staff and delicious food ,would change some of the chairs in the dining room though,as have seen better days. excellent leisure/spa..."
"As a keen amateur astronomer, I'd previously visited this dark sky area camping, but due to a bad back I decided that on this occasion I wou..."
"Booked this as a midway point on our journey to North Wales. The hotel is fine but I have to say that the food was excellent. I am a foodie,..."
About the hotel
The Manor sits at the foot of the ancient fortress, Table Mountain. Situated in the beautiful Usk valley within the Brecon Beacons National Park and close to the pretty market town of Crickhowell, we are superbly located for lots of outdoor activities. With 22 individual styled bedrooms, The Manors interior is honest and unpretentious.
Our Bistro overlooks the valley encroached by an impressive escarpment and below the river Usk. Our food is quintessentially British, we believe in simple, unfussy food, using seasonal produce. 90% of the meat and poultry served at our restaurant comes from our family farm just down the road. ¬So we know exactly what our animals have been fed throughout their life, and hope this will also lessen our carbon impact on the environment. With a leisure suite, swimming pool and Jacuzzi, The Manor hotel is the perfect country get away – it provides ideal, affordable accommodation to recharge and refresh in a clean, green, natural environment.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Manor Hotel in CRICKHOWELL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for one night on business.
This hotel is a real gem. I was made welcome from the moment I stepped through the door. My room was super and the view was lovely. Just what I needed to wind down the day.
This was our second visit to the Manor Hotel, the first being some years ago.
The staff are friendly and helpful, the hotel is spotlessly clean and the beds very comfortable. We stayed in a family room, which was spacious and, most importantly, quiet. There was a wedding party in the hotel when we stayed and in this part of the hotel, we didn't hear a thing. Breakfast is exceptional and we even used the leisure facilities, which are more than adequate. Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to get away from it all. Would not hesitate to stay again.