- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We were allocated an executive suite which was far more spacious than we would have expected. Apologies were given as a wedding party were u..."
"The hotel has loads of character. Our room was in the old part of the house and overlooked some beautiful countryside. We were amazed by the..."
"Stayed for one night on business. This hotel is a real gem. I was made welcome from the moment I stepped through the door. My room was super..."
"This was our second visit to the Manor Hotel, the first being some years ago. The staff are friendly and helpful, the hotel is spotlessly cl..."
"friendly staff and delicious food ,would change some of the chairs in the dining room though,as have seen better days. excellent leisure/spa..."
About the hotel
The Manor sits at the foot of the ancient fortress, Table Mountain. Situated in the beautiful Usk valley within the Brecon Beacons National Park and close to the pretty market town of Crickhowell, we are superbly located for lots of outdoor activities. With 22 individual styled bedrooms, The Manors interior is honest and unpretentious.
Our Bistro overlooks the valley encroached by an impressive escarpment and below the river Usk. Our food is quintessentially British, we believe in simple, unfussy food, using seasonal produce. 90% of the meat and poultry served at our restaurant comes from our family farm just down the road. ¬So we know exactly what our animals have been fed throughout their life, and hope this will also lessen our carbon impact on the environment. With a leisure suite, swimming pool and Jacuzzi, The Manor hotel is the perfect country get away – it provides ideal, affordable accommodation to recharge and refresh in a clean, green, natural environment.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
We were allocated an executive suite which was far more spacious than we would have expected.
Apologies were given as a wedding party were using the majority of the shared areas, however we were not disturbed in the least. The pool is too small to really swim, but there is a jacuzzi, steam room and sauna which offered a good opportunity to relax and chat to friendly locals, despite the renovations that are happening currently. The breakfast was excellent, using what appeared to be good quality local produce. Overall we were very pleased with our stay and would definitely come again at the price.
The hotel has loads of character.
Our room was in the old part of the house and overlooked some beautiful countryside. We were amazed by the quality of the food. There was ever home made lemonade and lemon-cello at the bar. A good find. Would definitely stay again.