- Very Good
- 111 guest reviews
"The bathroom wasn't clean and there was no hot water...."
"A good value hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are fine with generous coffee and tea making facilities and biscuits. A good r..."
"We booked in, had an evening meal with a couple of drinks and breakfast in the morning. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely s..."
"The room was clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable. It was good value for £40. There were only two plug sockets in the room which wa..."
About the hotel
Modern 38 bedroomed hotel with on-site bar/ restaurant and conference/banqueting facilities. Offering a contemporary yet modern residence. Rooms are spacious and airy, comfortably decorated and well-appointed with all expected amenities and facilities.
Ample free car parking.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Twin bedroom & bathroom
Twin beds were 2'6" - really not suitable for adults.
The mattresses were "springy" and had no support, if you moved you truly felt you were going to fall out of the bed. The bathroom stank of mould, It was incredibly difficult for me personally to shower being disabled - there are no bathrooms with walk in showers - which is very poor. The shower was very powerful - too much so and the water was separated into one area freezing cold, and another warm - I could not get the water to a comfortable hotter version, so ended up having almost a cold shower. Towels - had both of us wanted to shower there were insufficient towels - only 1 was a bath sized towel, the others were hand towels. The staff were very pleasant & in the dining room very kind. I would generalise the stay as great for food & drink, less good for sleeping. Perhaps double beds are better - but we didn't get much sleep due to them being so small.
The bathroom wasn't clean and there was no hot water.